That said, I hate when some posts break and others don`t.

on every GTA game there's always that one type of post (normally the smallest) that doesn't budge and you only ever hit them when you're travelling at about 120mph! lol

The driving in this game is immense, just like the rest of the game!

on every GTA game there's always that one type of post (normally the smallest) that doesn't budge and you only ever hit them when you're travelling at about 120mph! lol

The driving in this game is immense, just like the rest of the game!

I know right! Or when you just pimped out your ride :lol:

But then I just take a trip to one of the strippers in my contacts and the car is fixed when you`re done screwing ;-)

I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time with driving, sure there's a slight learning curve... Now that I have gotten the hang of it I think it's well made and pretty realistic.

I have a hard time not laughing about how terrible it is. If you think its realistic I never want to drive in your car "My neck, my back... My neck and my back!" :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Have y'all had any vehicles to disappear? I had a truck in my garage to vanish. Checked all my garages nothing. Not in the impound either. Pisses me off. I loved that truck

Yep. Upgraded that high tech looking McClaren type car and it gone. Spent a metric fuck ton of money on it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Have y'all had any vehicles to disappear? I had a truck in my garage to vanish. Checked all my garages nothing. Not in the impound either. Pisses me off. I loved that truck

Yup, I posted the same problem last week. Irritating as fuck!

Anyone one else experience the game glitching/not loading? Happened all weekend for me. Below is an image from Mission #20 "Crystal Maze". The whole outside wasn't there, all of the enemies, furniture, stairs etc... in the house were invisible and I was clipping through walls in areas. It eventually fixed itself but its annoying especially when people are shooting at you and you only see them as dots.

0_0.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Me and my Truck went up to the mountain, but I slipped. 

Half way up the ascent:

0_0.jpg

Made it. #SelfieTime #Swag #Yolo #NoFilter #ToTheFuture

0_0.jpg

There she is. My prized possession.

0_0.jpg

The descent began, all was well until me, being the good guy, swerved out of the way of the hikers who were gradually climbing the mountain. I rolled. Like 20 times. I ended up at a shoreline, the truck was barely moving, coughing, spluttering, nearly dead but not quite.

0_0.jpg

I tried to pull her out of the ditch, I got out, climbed up a light incline and she spluttered again, and again, and again, and nothing. Gone. Well there was only one thing I had to do. I couldn't let her despawn?! Surely not! I must destroy her in a ball of fire. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mt. Chiliad. You are a bastard.

0_0.jpg

Fin.

Nice work Harrison. It's been one of our favourite things to do so far to see what vehicles can and can't make it up. I did it in record time with the Zonda hybrid car surpisingly, so onto some of the slower vehicles I reckon, maybe a tractor would be fun!