You know what would be amazing?

L_C_Scipio

A Modern Warfare collection for PS4. All three games with full multiplayer for each, like Halo MCC. The first two are probably the two best games in the series. It would be awesome to be able to play the MP again (free of hackers, that is). I honestly feel like this would boost sales for the series far more than anything new they're going to come out with.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd settle for just one game, with all the old maps. 

Don't even need a campaign. Just give me a huge assortment of weapons like BF4, and then add all the old maps in.

basically just make BF4 with CoD maps

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I believe  CoD online (available in China) is pretty much what you are describing. 

COD 4 + MW2 + BO = COD Online. It's the perfect package but Activision would never roll this out worldwide I don't think.

Even if the new IW did a 'remaster' of the classic MW games; I'm sure they'd find some way to fuck it up. I wouldn't trust them an inch especially that prick Mark Rubin. I could see IW doing this though because their only other options is Ghosts 2 which would be a disaster before even a screenshot gets leaked and the other route is an entirely new IP which would kind of admit that Ghosts failed in the first place. Just goes to show how damaging losing the original team was for the franchise.