Thank You All

Some of you may not read my PPR but just to fill you in my mother passed away Monday. It's been a long hard fought journey with several medical conditions. She's in a much better place right now. It's been tough on all of us as we are a very close family.

Then today I get a knock at the door,my wife goes gets it and it's a flower arraignment. She asks me if my girlfriend is sending me flowers now

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be strong through these undoubtfully difficult days my friend. This community has brought people closer together than any other site I can think of and FG Family seems to fit the description perfectly.

Thanks to Kyle for making this happen and thanks to everyone else for being there for Chris. We're here if you need us dude.

banlol.png

Chris, hopefully get to speak to you soon. Haven't had a chance to game with you since I got Destiny, you're one of the reasons I got the game. Still so sorry for your loss, the picture you put on Facebook of your mum was pretty special.

You've got my number, if you need a chat I'll do my best to cheer you up (no picture of cocks, I've learned the hard way that I'm not big and I'm not clever).

Also wanted to say that Kylebees is the man. Seriously, much respect mate.

Thank you guys seriously. It's been a long two weeks. Hopefully I can get some rest before I head back to work. I haven't been sleeping well at all. I know in time everything will get back to normal but it's hard to get used to no seeing or speaking to her on a almost daily basis. Like I said we are a close family. Only live a few miles away from my parents and my wife's. So we are always doing something with one of them. So far the hardest thing is explaining to Carter who's 3 where his nana has gone. Kids handle death a lot better than we do.

Thanks again guys for everything

Thank you guys seriously. It's been a long two weeks. Hopefully I can get some rest before I head back to work. I haven't been sleeping well at all. I know in time everything will get back to normal but it's hard to get used to no seeing or speaking to her on a almost daily basis. Like I said we are a close family. Only live a few miles away from my parents and my wife's. So we are always doing something with one of them. So far the hardest thing is explaining to Carter who's 3 where his nana has gone. Kids handle death a lot better than we do.

Thanks again guys for everything

Sorry for your loss man