Best PS4 Games to Binge Play

jordie1892

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like a grinding type game Destiny is a great game to binge play.

+ 1. You'll probably find most of us on so we can grind it out together [emoji6]

I'm enjoying farcry 4 atm. Great for killing time and tons to achieve.

Forum Signature Test.png

Also Diablo 3

I've watched some youtube videos and it doesn't really look like my style of RPG  :unsure:  Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Destiny!

You don't need the expansion straight away as you'll need to level your character(s) upfirst which can take a while :)

Awesome thanks, I'll be picking it up soon. 

Just as a prewarning, I''ll probably be bombarding you guys with questions about Destiny in the coming days.

I've watched some youtube videos and it doesn't really look like my style of RPG  :unsure:  Thanks for the suggestion though :)

I don't even really think of Diablo as an RPG.  I feels more like a dungeon crawler arcade type game to me.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I agree with Destiny! I just got it last week and haven't really stopped playing it haha! You wont need the DLC right away but will need it like 3 or 4 days from what I experienced. 

Oh and Trials Fusion could be a fun one for you if you are into those games. Completing all the tracks is a lot of fun and doing the track challenges afterwards will take a lot of time to do - challenging but rewarding in my opinion  :D

Kia Ora. 

I don't even really think of Diablo as an RPG.  I feels more like a dungeon crawler arcade type game to me.  

Either way I can't really see me enjoying it. Thanks though :)

I agree with Destiny! I just got it last week and haven't really stopped playing it haha! You wont need the DLC right away but will need it like 3 or 4 days from what I experienced. 

Oh and Trials Fusion could be a fun one for you if you are into those games. Completing all the tracks is a lot of fun and doing the track challenges afterwards will take a lot of time to do - challenging but rewarding in my opinion  :D

I better pick up the DLC then, with my download speed it'll take that long to download...

I played Trials Evolution on the 360 and enjoyed it. That's another good suggestion, cheers :D