XUR wishlist???

Ryan Pedro

Ok, gonna take my ps4 woth me tonight, hopefully i can group up with you guys. I need to do two weeklies, two nightfalls, one daily and a ton of bounties.

My aim is to buy the glasshouse for the 29 Titan and the Ice Breaker. If i miss the ice breaker this weekend, I'm throwing my ps4 in the bin. U've already got a few bounties ready to hand in so I'll crack on with those too, so when i get the breaker I will have a few upgrades for it immediately.

This does however mean that Truth will have to take a back seat and I've really grown fond of it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

banlol.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not like there's a vast selection of armor to choose from. Yes, ice breaker is amazing but it doesn't always get the job done. Remember septik's prime nightfall , you and I, only ice breakers? That shit took forever.

I had my P&T, just not on that guardian...:) right tool for the job and they are a breeze... the IB is not end all be all to me, but I like using it in situational times... my Black Hammers are starting ti grow on me instead... we have witnessed the power...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Goddammit!

Got to work, supervisor's still here. I need him to fuck off so I can grab the 55" up stairs and hook up my PS4!

Ah well, might as well do some work in the mean time then.

Meh.

banlol.png

so tomorrow is xur day... what are we all hoping for???

I would love to see:

Hard Light

Red Death

helmet engrams

heavy ammo synth

and light beyond nemesis would be awesome, but I know he won't sell that the following week from selling Obsidian Mind...

Something, anything for my fricken motes of light. After that, i dunno really.....maybe a Ghalli would be cool and then watch the Destiny forums implode from all the rage!! :)

I didn't expect icebreaker to come back so fast, but keep dreaming on the jelly...:)

New Wish list item

Xur Currency Exchange!

Swap Motes for Coins

Swap Motes, Coins, etc for Ascendant Shards, etc...

1:1 trade in of spin metal, Relic Iron, etc for a different material (Seriously, I have over 600 spin metal, but almost no Helium or relic Iron)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."