XUR wishlist???

Ryan Pedro

mine is simple really...:)

Hardlight

Red Death

(both lame guns overall, but just want them for the exotic collection)

Light Beyond Nemesis

Obsidian Mind

pretty much set on everything else...

Hawkmoon would be a dream, but being PS4 exclusive it will never happen...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsidian Mind

Gjallahorn

Icebreaker

I'm not asking for much :)

being all or none will never be sold by xur again, and obsidian mind being the hottest thing ever probably not that either...:) and to think I scrapped two of them prior to deciding to build a warlock... oops...:) I will probably never see another one again...

Icebreaker, or Vanquisher for me.

I am decent on armor overall

Vanquisher is new monarchy legendary

For me red death and mida multi tool I'm not collecting exotics just like to give them a go.

Various helmets I'm not sure of names and them ruin/rune wing things Ryan uses.

Really the only thing I want from his is Gjallahorn. Even then it's not the end all if he doesn't have it as I like my snipers a lot more than the heavies. I wouldn't mind the Mida either but everything else I have or don't want. I wish he sold special legendary weapons to be honest. Like drop versions or something totally different,like primary weapons with different burns in them. Most of the exotics are meh anyways

Another NITC with void damage or Red Hand with solar would be so much more useful.

Vanquisher is new monarchy legendary

Yep, problem I have is that New Monarchy rep is annoying to farm, so if I could spend some Strange coins on it, then I would be happy

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I wish he sold special legendary weapons to be honest. Like drop versions or something totally different,like primary weapons with different burns in them. Most of the exotics are meh anyways

Another NITC with void damage or Red Hand with solar would be so much more useful.

Awesome idea. Would make people's choice in preferred primary a lot more diverse. Maybe a re-roll system similar to the last iron banner maybe as well? Would be a great route to go down the ensure the 300 value legendaries don't become antiques

Xur only has exotics... The up for anything isn't a bad auto rifle from the vanguard.

Well yea, but this is a wishlist thread, and I want a Vanquisher where I don't have to farm Rep LOL

Just thought of something new.

I want Xur to allow us to reforge our weapons like you can with the Iron Banner

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well yea, but this is a wishlist thread, and I want a Vanquisher where I don't have to farm Rep LOL

I want a Vanquisher where I don't have to farm Rep LOL

you could always pray to RNGesus for a drop...:)

Yes I know what you mean, think Sheekster mentioned about reforging while we were doing nightfall other day, red even said he'd like to do his VoC even if it was 50 strange coins.

Sam Legacy is predicting:

Hard Light, Red Death, or... IB! Radiant dance machines Helm engram Heavy ammo.

doubt he is credible, but has been accurate some of the times... I would love another IB... :) or one of the either works for the collection... the helm engram would make my day if they screw me over with no warlock exotic helmet option to buy...

Icebreaker is here, no joking!

so much for my prediction... icebreakers for all!!! buy em up guys!!! and OBSIDIAN MIND!!! Nev, if you are reading... Warlocks finally got a good item from Xur...

Glasshouse

Achlyophage Symboite

Obsidian Mind

Ice Breaker

Exotic Shard

Upgrades

Symboite, raspberry, Titan lupi,no back up plans, skull of dire ahamkara, Light beyond nemesis, juju, TLW, Plan C, pocket infinity, thunderlord and gjallarhorn

Scout, Hand cannon and shotgun telemetry

plasma and stealth drive

Screw you guys. I cant even afford one atm :(

Might hafta sneak the ps4 in to work tonight and hitch a ride for the weekly!

I have around 150 coins and counting... I will be shopping big time as soon as I get home... :) if you are on, we can trash a weekly quick so you can get your IB... :)