Nightfall Is Omnigul With Solar Burn!!!

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn... the streak continues... sorry to hear that...

It is what it is. I think I may take a break from Destiny from a while. After playing the co-op on Far Cry last nightand and Diablo I'm going to put time into those two for a bit . Mix in some GTA. I think I'm hitting the wall on Destiny. Not being rewarded for what I'm doing then to only have to go through it again when HoW comes out is a little frustrating

Chris you should try borderlands presequel. It's a lot of fun. Once you get passed the cartoon graphics you'll notice it has a great story, great characters, a ton and ton of loot. You get shift codes to get golden keys for the golden chest in town. You get random stuff for it. It helps build new guys characters.

Try it out man. I guarantee more content than destiny will put out in this game and the next! Still isn't as great as destiny but it's up there. I liked it way better than Diablo. The story has some funny humor in there.

Chris you should try borderlands presequel. It's a lot of fun. Once you get passed the cartoon graphics you'll notice it has a great story, great characters, a ton and ton of loot. You get shift codes to get golden keys for the golden chest in town. You get random stuff for it. It helps build new guys characters.

Try it out man. I guarantee more content than destiny will put out in this game and the next! Still isn't as great as destiny but it's up there. I liked it way better than Diablo. The story has some funny humor in there.

Unfortunately I'm a Xbox convert so I don't have it anymore. I've played first Borderlands and it gave me a headache. However Chip loved it. Thank you for the suggestion though. I've got four new games I need to work on right now plus I'll still do the Nightfall and weekly but don't think I'll grind out the bounties anymore

Unfortunately I'm a Xbox convert so I don't have it anymore. I've played first Borderlands and it gave me a headache. However Chip loved it. Thank you for the suggestion though. I've got four new games I need to work on right now plus I'll still do the Nightfall and weekly but don't think I'll grind out the bounties anymore

Chris,

I really hate to see you leave, and hope you are around to at least get a few games in... I really enjoy playing/hanging with you online...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Chris,

I really hate to see you leave, and hope you are around to at least get a few games in... I really enjoy playing/hanging with you online...

I'm still going to be on just not grinding bounties and shit for a while. It's bullshit. Especially when the new dlc hits we will have to do it all over again

That's one thing people have noticed and are complaining about.

In my opinion, scrap purchasing dlcs, expansions and etc and make it subscription based. $5 a month.

I paid $30 for two dlc,but would rather pay $5 a month to get more in depth content. More weapons, armor and story. I've read that all of destiny combined has less content than one expansion for world of warcraft.

I paid Blizzard for 30$ a month for more years than I care to admit to.

I paid SoE 30$ for about the same length of time

I paid Mythic the same for about 3 years...

Destiny will never be to a point that any of those MMO's are at to be able to justify even 5$ a month subscription.

Maybe the next iteration of the game, but even then, people won't pay it for a console game. PC game, though, sure, totally.

I hate to see folks leaving, but hell, I stopped playing 2 weeks ago it seems now. I might try to get a new AR tonight though, idk

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

last  night I ran three nightfalls with nev, ewiz and gazza...

#1 hunter  4th horseman exotic shotgun...

#2 hunter got me deviant gravity dead orbit legendary machine gun

Titan got me a legendary engram (got me a prudence sniper rifle with arc)

I did do a crotas end last mission, got the rest of the shards I needed to hit 32 on the main hunter... and my second black hammer...

weeklys first thing tonight if anyone wants to... :)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg