Whos got a PS4?...........

Drifter

FpzqN9.jpg

Well...I don't have it in my hands yet, but my sister did get me a new PS4 for Christmas. It got delayed in shipping and tracking shows it was in Ohio yesterday so I should probably have it in my hands tomorrow. First thing I am going to do is go buy Destiny B) B)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Steve and Gladdy, good to have more new faces on board.

Sadly PSN in borked at the moment, just the usual levels on incompetence from SOE.

Also Steve, be prepared, you have to pay a monthly fee to play online games such as Destiny.

banlol.png

I think it was on my internet setup. For some reason I had it connecting under the wrong connection and I couldn't get it to do shit. I just went in and picked the proper network and entered my modem password and now it's doing a 25min system update which it would not do before, so I think I'm getting it now.

I think it was on my internet setup. For some reason I had it connecting under the wrong connection and I couldn't get it to do shit. I just went in and picked the proper network and entered my modem password and now it's doing a 25min system update which it would not do before, so I think I'm getting it now.

Yea you are getting there. Then comes the big Destiny install and update. So what games are you looking forward to playing?

Sweet, what your psn id? I have a newish character, I can run through some stuff with you.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

FINALLY finished, that big 2.4GB update took forever to download. Looks like it's all set now, but seeing as how it's 2:30am I'll wait till morning to start playing. I went ahead and started a new PSN account because I no longer have the same email I set my old account up with and I couldn't remember my password so couldn;t even get it emailed tome. So just went ahead and set a new one up. So looks like I'm good to go now.

New PSN name is : The_Drifter_1971

Now sure what games I an looking forward too yet other than Destiny. For sure the UFC game because I am a big fan of the UFC series of games. That "The last of us" looks pretty good, MLB will probably be one I'll like, There's a few others that look like they might be good but I haven;t had a chance to really look into whats out there much yet.