Dec 22, 2014 6:30 pm edt

DarkArch3typ3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to jump in on this. Thats at roughly 530 my time though, so I might not be able to make it.

My titan is level 28, if that is to low, can I maybe get a VoG after you guys are done? I'd love to see that place

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I would like to jump in on this. Thats at roughly 530 my time though, so I might not be able to make it.

My titan is level 28, if that is to low, can I maybe get a VoG after you guys are done? I'd love to see that place

As this is 11.30pm UK time may struggle to stay on but I'd love to run with you mate. It's still the most enjoyable thing to do on Destiny.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

If there's enough on I will probably be on to run VoG would love to do it with hunter.

Level required to do crotas raid is 27 .

I need to start a thread here soon, because I have no idea what I should be working towards or what armor I can get from where (Non-Vendor)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That's a tough call Sennex. I bought all vendor gear prior to getting drops. It helps a lot to be level 31.

Purchased body, gloves and boots from vendor. Upgraded exotic helmet from xur.

Now I have full raid armour minus the helmet. I hope to get the helmet within the next two weeks. You should be aiming for a full raid armour set and a few exotics to mix and match when required.

yea, thats what I figured, I need to get a better main hand weapon.

I love Hawkmoon on my Warlock, it fits the playstyle better.