HEY, NEW GUY! Get To Know Us!

Commander_Undies

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Jason, just turned 39 years young. I'm an industrial engineer in Massasschusetts, it pains Chris greatly to like me due to my profession. I'm married with no kids and lots of pets: 2 retired racing greyhounds, 1 cat, 3 rats, 3 angora rabbits. I own lots of guitars but don't play nearly as much as I should and through a strange set of circumstances, I learned to crochet and quite enjoy it. I've had three gaming periods.

1) Atari 2600 thru Commodore 64

2) Super Nintendo thru PS1

2.5) In college I enjoyed playing Doom, Quake, and Myst on my friends' PCs.

3) PS3 thru present

My third gaming phase started with CoD4: Modern Warfare and CoD was central to my gaming up until Black Ops 2, after which I had had enough. My all time favorite online shooter is Battlefield: Bad Company 2. My all time favorite multiplayer game is Mass Effect 3. Right now I'm knee deep in Destiny, but I've also played a wide variety of single player games (I refer you to my PPR for a complete list).

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm Kyle and I'm from New York (not city, upstate NY). 41 years old and I've been gaming pretty much my whole life. Came to the forum towards the end of MW2. Have made a lot of good friends here from all over the world. I'm glad that I have this little slice of heaven in my life. It gives me a nice break from reality. 

I'm a sales rep for the largest team dealer in the US, LIDS Team Sports. I sell all sporting goods equipment, uniforms and anything else for almost all sports. It's a great job but it does have it's flaws just like any other job. I've been doing this now for just over 12 years. 

My PSN is kylebees. I only play CoD: AW at the moment but I have a sneaking suspicion that Destiny will be under the tree for Christmas. Add me up if you are looking to hear a bunch of obscenities, yelling at corner camping bitches and people that don't play the game right. 

Great idea for this thread Mike. It's kind of nice to get a refresher on what everyone does. 

Hi I'm Matt or also known as Viper I'm 30 years old married no kids 4 pets; 2 dogs and 2 cats. I was on PS3 for awhile and recently got a PS4. But I also have but don't use it anymore a Xbox 360, that's where I met some of the current guys who are on PS4 now. My PSN is Crippled_viper. Been with the forum since Black Ops right before we made a merge to another forum. Been gaming with most of everyone for about 3-4 years now. I'm a Disabled Veteran going to school full-time for a BA in Electrical Engineering (Graduating in June 2015).

Been going to school now since the beginning of 2012 because I have to make a career change due to my injury and being let go from the military after serving 8 years with the United States Air Force. I was sad to be medically retired because I didn't know what I was going to do for income and career. All I knew was what I was trained to do and that was to work on F-16 as a mechanic. So anything from here on out while I'm in school is all new to me, some things are quite interesting and others very boring. I'm just ready to graduate and move on hope that a company will hire me.

Most of my games I play are FPS. But I have been trying to get back into other genres. With the FPS games I like to challenge whore and try to max out levels and what not. So most of my postings would be about my endeavors and showing off my achievements.

If there is anything else you want to know about me please feel free to ask.

Heya. I'm Sebastian, 24 from Norway. Also known as ChaosGladiator or Sebba. I'm usually found playing Fifa, CoD, Skyrim, GTA or what ever I'm in the mood for on the PS3. But that is about to change when I get some games for my brand new PS4 and PSN starts working on the PS4 again.

When I'm not playing games I am currently working on setting up a webshop and a company of my own. (Details will probably be posted on a not gaming related part of the forums once it's up and running completely) I'm unhappily single. Hang out with my friends as much as possible and I really miss listening to Mr. Bees raging on CoD.

Been haging around these guys since MW2, looking forward to gaming with them again now that I have a PS4. I might even get AW just for the pure banter these guys toss around.

Fixed that for ya, Sebba ;)

Hell no. I've watched a ton of gameplay from it and it just seems incredibly repetitive. Also the fact that you need to buy DLC to finish the story is just messed up. And I'm just not that into futuristic games. I think AW might stretch my tolerance. Hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Name is Trevor, 19 years old/young. I work for a weird landscaping company that also does janitorial work, planning on going into EMS soon. I love going handgun shooting with my brother and going downhill mountain biking.

I started playing with the xbox guys (DI) a few years ago on the mw2forum, best online people I've ever met! I come and go...for some reason I need to take month+ long breaks from video games haha, thanks for putting up with that guys :)

I recently converted from xbox to PS4, still getting into it, haven't found any online games I really like except farcry 4 coop. Everynow and then I play Smite on the PC, that game is fun as hell! And way better than Lol ;)

Name is Trevor, 19 years old/young. I work for a weird landscaping company that also does janitorial work, planning on going into EMS soon. I love going handgun shooting with my brother and going downhill mountain biking.

I started playing with the xbox guys (DI) a few years ago on the mw2forum, best online people I've ever met! I come and go...for some reason I need to take month+ long breaks from video games haha, thanks for putting up with that guys :)

I recently converted from xbox to PS4, still getting into it, haven't found any online games I really like except farcry 4 coop. Everynow and then I play Smite on the PC, that game is fun as hell! And way better than Lol ;)

First you say something nice "best online people I've ever met!"  

Then, you gotta go and ruin it with "And way better than LoL"   

Thanks, and blow me!  

:D  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The kindness and generosity of people on this forum blows me away at times.  There are so many goodhearted people on here.  There are so many situations that happen behind the scenes in PM's, texts, etc. where forum members are there for each other in one way or another, it's astounding.  I signed up here to get better at MW2, but I had no idea what I was in for.  If you're new... and you take the time to truly become part of this community, you'll be blessed in more ways than you can imagine.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I have been gaming since pong, had almost every system known to man, even the bad ones, played quite a few online games with some good people, but nothing like I have experienced here after being invited to join this clan, and play Destiny... it's all I ever want to do on my free time, and I really enjoy playing and talking to all the awesome guys and girls here... I am really grateful to have found such a great group of people to hang/game with...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Just remembered I never did this

I'm Bob, PSN baabcat , 46 UK based living near southampton but originally from The Boro. Been gaming with this lot since MW2 and big into Destiny at the moment. Most likely I'll be on with my boy Charlie, PSN Venom2theMax (yes really), and good to see all the new people who've joined this forum since Destiny came into our lives