Clash of Clans Thread

Diddums

I think we could use a few more members. Anyone agree? It might be worth asking around to see if anyone else wants to join, look around on forums, maybe even accept the odd random and see how they get on. Any thoughts?

//Today's update was MASSIVE:

DON'T chop down trees now, they might grow xmas presents!

Save multiple layouts for both your war village and home village. Save unfinished layouts for later. This is excellent, I've wanted this for a long time.

All collectors are now upgradeable to another level, the highest being level 12. This is available from TH8.

Level 7 giants are now available at TH10.

Compare your village to others on the clan local leaderboards.

If you're under attack and you log in, you can watch the attack happening live (yay!).

Hero ability icons now show remaining hitpoints and will start flashing when low, use those abilities to keep them in the fight!

There are more, you can see the changes in the game. I'm loving this update, should make the game a bit more interesting!

banlol.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already in a very active clan that does war everyday so I don't really want to leave, but if anything changes I will let you guys know first...

What's your tag Jonny see if I can see your village? War every day is dedication!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

What's your tag Jonny see if I can see your village? War every day is dedication!

Clan is UKF, clan tag is #282GUY9L

My village isn't anything special, I'm only just starting TH8, but coming along nicely...

War everyday really helps with upgrading stuff since war bonus got massive buffs and CCs can hold much more...

blackops2sig.jpg

I have android fone and know nothing of this game. Ugh yeah, don't know where that leaves me.

It's highly addictive... I didn't think I was going to like it when I was asked to get it, but now I'm hooked, you don't have to spend a lot of time on it either if time is an issue. The progress is just slower...

It's definatly worth a look, and it's free...

blackops2sig.jpg

Just got my first  xmas pressie from a tree. A few things:

I don't know if the tree grew lights or not, but it has them. It might be a new tree since the update, but none of the other old ones I had since before the update have lights or decorations on them.

The tree grew a pressie next to it, not on the tree itself.

The present gave me 5k elixir, it had no "build time" and didn't require a builder (all my builders are occupied and I could still loot it).

banlol.png