Clash of Clans Thread

Diddums

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it.  We all had low level troops at some point.  Don't feel pressured to donate until you've got them leveled up.  But, it doesn't bother me at all if you donate low levels to me.  They don't take up much space in our Clan Castle anyway, so it's no big deal.  

How are you enjoying it?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I like it. Attacking is a lot of fun, trying to figure out how and when to place troops so they sorta do what I want them to. I got myself promoted to a tier that everyone had better stuff than me and I kept getting owned so I'm back to upgrading. Just got Town Hall to 5.

I like it. Attacking is a lot of fun, trying to figure out how and when to place troops so they sorta do what I want them to. I got myself promoted to a tier that everyone had better stuff than me and I kept getting owned so I'm back to upgrading. Just got Town Hall to 5.

Glad you're enjoying it dude, it's good fun but is a serious grind at later stages.

Yeah no chance, he asked for it about 400 times. I wonder why?

I'm a reasonably trusting person but the "share game" thread came to mind and, anyway, there's a lllooooooaaadd of people ahead in the queue if we need someone else.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Are extra builders a good thing to spend gems on? I have 500 at the moment.

I have 4 builders, only rarely have I ever wished I had 5. I don't remember how many you start with, but a extra builder never hurts.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I petitioned to join ye group of merry men.

I'm at TH6 and soon to have a surplus of elixir. I've got nothing to spend it on while a work away at my walls.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I petitioned to join ye group of merry men.

I'm at TH6 and soon to have a surplus of elixir. I've got nothing to spend it on while a work away at my walls.

Got you in. You are good to go.

I demoted him so he can't accept invites. Was real close to booting both of them, killer more because he annoyed the fuck out of me for a while ... But I'll see how it plays out. Lol

As a member he can't accept invites or anything else.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, if we accept him don't make him a elder, keep him a member.

I really don't care either way, cause I'll just kick him out if he's a asshole.

Your guys call.

Sorry to put you on the spot Tommy but I think where family are involved I/we didn't want to tread on your toes.

Jesse is OK by me as he's sensible and able to keep the two kids in line, the kids are....kids so I ignore their chat amongst themselves and they haven't been that bad.

I think you're right - two's plenty. They could always form their own clan if they want to expand! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork