Clash of Clans Thread

Diddums

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last two days I've been attacked 41 times, wtf? Prior to yesterday, I had been attacked once. My defense keeps winning and my trophy count is up to 1000, but my resources keep getting siphoned away.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

In the last two days I've been attacked 41 times, wtf? Prior to yesterday, I had been attacked once. My defense keeps winning and my trophy count is up to 1000, but my resources keep getting siphoned away.

I recommend that you keep your townhall outside of the walls, typically people will hit it for easy trophies and leave the rest of the base alone.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

This Jerry kid... I've never met him. He is my brother's girlfriend's son. I'll talk to my brother about inviting people.

I said fuck it and let him in last night, If he's annoying we boot him. Lol

Edit : after checking CoC after I posted here I see that the annoying ship may have left the dock and is on its way to meet the Queen. Lmao.

Chris promoted him already. Haha

I don't mind others joining tbh, as long as they donate troops  and are polite. I also think we should be hitting the button on wars more often. Not even use the war clan, just hit the button and see what happens. If we win, we win. If we don't, nothing lost.

Also, I'm a bit needy at the moment because I'm trying to get my walls up to scratch a bit, but if you're saving up or just need elixir for whatever else then don't worry about it. My L6 Giants will be ready in 13h so I can finally start contributing something that can help sway a fight, so that's what I'll be popping in castles for a while. If you don't want giants, please let me know.

banlol.png

I sent my brother a text this morning telling him not to invite anyone else into the clan and to tell Jerry not to invite anyone.  Feel free to remove one or both of them.

Tommy, they seem ok atm, especially Jerry being only 11!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I just wish my brother would have asked if it's okay to invite someone.  I would think it would be common courtesy to ask about inviting friends into the clan, especially since he's only been in the clan for day or two himself.  I don't know Jerry, so I feel responsible if he ends up being a little stinker.   

But, if they act right, and you guys are cool w/ them, then I'm cool w/ them.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I also think we should be hitting the button on wars more often. Not even use the war clan, just hit the button and see what happens. If we win, we win. If we don't, nothing lost.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea because a number of the guys who aren't too keen on the war aspect but like playing the game, being in a clan, etc get put into a war and won't take part or will only attack once.

At least using the war village you know you'll get full participation from the team. I'll organise a head count

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Bloody hell.....Rich!! I thought you'd gone MIA.....nearly got your intimidating walls done I see!! ;)

haha i try to post every couple of days but can never get into a serious convo cuz i know i probably won't be able to reply half the time.

omg i can't wait for my walls to be done!!! Honest can't!

I just downloaded this. Can I join the club or would I be a liability in my current state of being a noob?

As soon as you build the clan castle you can join. We have plenty of boobs.

Edit : that would be NOOBS, but it was a funny auto correct so I'll leave it. Lol

I just downloaded this. Can I join the club or would I be a liability in my current state of being a noob?

Welcome to the clan.  

Like Jason said, get your clan castle set up and you'll be ready to go.

Quick tips:  Don't level up your Town House until you've maxed out everything else.  Each time you go up a level in your TH, you'll be facing tougher and tougher people.  Don't spend your gems, save them up.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png