Stuff I've bought - ONLY SELF TAKEN PHOTOS!

Diddums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EYMy5A.jpg

New Keyboard. My B-day was last Thursday but I got gifts from the family today when they came by and amongst some of the stuff was this keyboard I have been wanting. In the computer room I have the lights off about 50% of the time because I am either watching TV while online or have the aquariums lite up, so it makes it hard to see the keyboard at times. So having an illuminated keyboard is something I really like so glad they just got me this.

20150319_214744_zps11fcbe8b.jpg

I've wanted a nice range bag for awhile now, but they are so expensive.  I got this one really cheap, I guess Hornady just wants some free advertising out of the deal, because there is no way this bag should retail for this price.  I bought one locally, but you can get it here:  http://www.hornady.com/store/Team-Hornady-Range-Bag/

Bags this size generally go for closer to $90 or so.

^ looks cool. Those prices are nuts considering your bag was probably landed at max like $20 from China. Working at a joint that imports bags I'm not sure how they justify a markup like that. Camera bags are similar and expensive like that too. I consulted Bees about the price of the bag with embroidery, he agreed with what I was thinking and said if you want to order 90 of them hit him up :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

20150324_221513_zpsebe4c73a.jpg

Shotmaxx shot timer.  You wear it like a watch and it works like a shot timer (can be set to randomly beep and then tell you your time to first shot, second shot, etc as well as other modes).

20150324_221526_zpse983886f.jpg

Boldly moving into the 21st century with an electronic powder scale.  Up until now I've always used a balance beam type scale.