Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser

tronic44

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wish is that they do an adult version and a kiddy version, some of the tacky wacky alien stuff from the last bunch was too much for me.

Should do a Forever Gaming meet up to watch this when it comes out though, the trailer is class.

And, cheers Rich!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

People are freaking out on Youtube about 3 main things:

1) The goofy robot. At the end of the day it's Star Wars, Jar-jar binks, R2D2 and other comedic characters have always been in it, it's a family film after all. I actually think the design is kinda cool haha

2) The lightsaber. Every good baddy has a signature weapon. Darth Maul had a double sided one, Dooku had a curved hilt. I think people are freaking out over nothing.

3) The black storm trooper. People don't seem to know that after episode 3 the empire hired regular people as stormtroopers, not clones. The actor is  John Boyega, one of the most promising young acting talents from the UK.

I personally still hold high hopes.

People are freaking out on Youtube about 3 main things:

1) The goofy robot. At the end of the day it's Star Wars, Jar-jar binks, R2D2 and other comedic characters have always been in it, it's a family film after all. I actually think the design is kinda cool haha

2) The lightsaber. Every good baddy has a signature weapon. Darth Maul had a double sided one, Dooku had a curved hilt. I think people are freaking out over nothing.

3) The black storm trooper. People don't seem to know that after episode 3 the empire hired regular people as stormtroopers, not clones. The actor is  John Boyega, one of the most promising young acting talents from the UK.

I personally still hold high hopes.

People are freaking out over nothing.....

I'm not a fan, but I thought you guys might like this:

UoghyJV.jpg

:lol: Best way to sum up that trailer!

What I wish is that they do an adult version and a kiddy version, some of the tacky wacky alien stuff from the last bunch was too much for me.

Should do a Forever Gaming meet up to watch this when it comes out though, the trailer is class.

And, cheers Rich!

Great idea Phil, i'm hoping i get to see it before hand but i'm sure i'd be more than up for seeing it again. 

The Sabre thing...I've read both sides of the issue, but one comes out on top. The two mini sabres at the top of the hilt; Any normal person would probably end up cutting their own hand off with this design, but the being wielding it has 'force' power...he/she can sense where the beam is at all times..Argument over :D