Iron Banner V 2.0

Stretch616

The new Iron Banner starts tonight with some pretty cool changes. I couldn't copy/paste details so i took some screenshots. Looks pretty good and i'm interested to see where the reforging of weapons goes. Could hold larger implications for PvE if it's any good

Anyone going to try and get top level? If time allows i'm going to go for it. Just for the exclusive gear as i'm a bit of a collector. Plus it may have attributes that aren't strength!!

Screenshot_2014-11-18-17-54-31.png

Screenshot_2014-11-18-17-54-57.pngScreenshot_2014-11-18-17-55-04.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you reforge any weapon, or just iron banner guns.

The way i read it, you could only reforge the iron banner guns. But reading between the lines i see this as a beta tria of reforging for the entire game.

Still nice to see a new feature being trialled.

Now just give me my damn PvE content!!!! ;)

Well, not being able to pick up an exotic AR has hurt me bad on this. Can still use a lv18 Shingen-E but i get cut up for breakfast most games. Need to keep in touch with PvP abit more so i dont get out of touch.

Otherwise, nice change to play it and is miles better in a party than on your own.

Forum Signature Test.png

Crazy... How long to get to level 3 you think???;)

Here's some approximates:

2 wins needed to get to Rank 1. (1st class item gives 1.1 x 50 (55 Exp))

22 wins to get to Rank 2. (2nd class item gives 1.1 x 1.1 x 50 (60 Exp))

40 wins to get to Rank 3.

40 wins to get to Rank 4. (3rd class item gives 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 x 50 (66 Exp))

36 wins to get to Rank 5.

So that totals to 140 wins but with temper buffs and bounties it'll obviously be quicker than time spent winning 140 games.

Forum Signature Test.png

Garrat are you taking into consideration the bounties as well?

The last sentence basically says that it won't be that many if you do bounties. Its a good base to start from if you need to know how much time to invest in this.

Forum Signature Test.png

Some good games tonight everyone. Was a long night but hopefully worth the grind of rep in the long run. Ryan - Tristan is GOOD at PvP...you should offer to buy him games for grinding more often. [emoji6]

Forum Signature Test.png

Appreciate the compliments... I will let him know... I guess all that cod deathmatch crap paid off over the years...:) whoever hasn't added him yet, please do... I am looking forward to getting him in his first raid really soon... Some more leveling of gear and some gauntlets and he should be ready...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Got boots. Lol

2400 points to rank 4,don't know if I have it in me. Lol

Cool... Which did you get??? The auto rifle or scout rifle option???

My raid gear cuirass chest plate has the scout rifle perk... Should I get the ib boots with the same perk or get the auto rifle ones???:)

Cool... Which did you get??? The auto rifle or scout rifle option???

My raid gear cuirass chest plate has the scout rifle perk... Should I get the ib gloves with the same perk or get the auto rifle ones???:)

Scout rifle. They had the stats I wanted, intellect /discipline. I'd mix it up and get autorifle, but that's me. Idk.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Scout rifle. They had the stats I wanted, intellect /discipline. I'd mix it up and get autorifle, but that's me. Idk.

If I do that, I am assuming then I will get extra ammo perks no matter what I use...:) ar or scout...

Or worst case I could always buy a set of each...:)

I meant boots...:)