Iron Banner V 2.0

Stretch616

Scout rifle. They had the stats I wanted, intellect /discipline. I'd mix it up and get autorifle, but that's me. Idk.

I will get the scout rifle ones first as they will be more useful with the VOC.. Plus, if I ever carry an ar, all of mine already have a TON of ammo anyway...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'm thinking i should have put a bit more time into this, boots is exactly what I need but still a way to go, 2000 points needed at the moment. Need new bounties!

Wear the ib shader, use the banner, buy the 12 hour buff... It will help a ton... You can get there in no time using all the perks including any new bounties as well...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

At least it wasn't the last place guy for a change, I guess.

U kidder! [emoji1]

Think of it another way, if you keep owning PvP and it gave you everything, you'd have got bored of it after 5 games [emoji6]

Forum Signature Test.png

U kidder! [emoji1]

Think of it another way, if you keep owning PvP and it gave you everything, you'd have got bored of it after 5 games [emoji6]

Yes, but constantly getting nothing is also wearing a bit thin, not just pvp, Nightfall, raid, etc.

Just venting frustrations. I understand rng is rng, but damn. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yes, but constantly getting nothing is also wearing a bit thin, not just pvp, Nightfall, raid, etc.

Just venting frustrations. I understand rng is rng, but damn. Lol

I get that tbh. Nothing worse than feeling you've achieved great missions, strikes, raids, etc to be bummed by the rng.

On a positive note, you mustn't be far away from rank 4 the gauntlets??

Forum Signature Test.png

I get that tbh. Nothing worse than feeling you've achieved great missions, strikes, raids, etc to be bummed by the rng.

On a positive note, you mustn't be far away from rank 4 the gauntlets??

Yeah, I'm over 1/2 there, would be to rank five by now, but life. Lol

Wear the ib shader, use the banner, buy the 12 hour buff... It will help a ton... You can get there in no time using all the perks including any new bounties as well...

Not far off now, pretty easy and really good fun, but panicking a bit as I barely have any glimmer to buy the bloody boots

Got the gloves, boots and the fusion rifle.

Plus another heavy machine gun that I re-rolled using motes of light until it became a void one. That's 5 legendary heavy machine guns that I've got this week. Lol

Really enjoyed the iron banner, not sure if I'll have the time to get to rank 5.

Also wish I could see my stats from the event.

Managed to sneak some boots for my Titan. Wish I'd started iron banner earlier, didn't get interested in it until Friday morning but pretty good way of getting quality armour. Also worth remembering that losing was quite lucrative anyway, the point for a redeemed medallion were nearly as many as the points for a win.

The boost also helped massively, I turned in 5 medallions with a win at one point and got 625 points yesterday. Also bounties seemed to pay double yesterday as well.

Even better than all that, it was really good fun. Good job bungie.

Totally with Bob. I sneaked in some boots too, and it was really good fun. Don't care too much for the reset of rep before it comes out next time. Enjoyed doing the bounties and trying to get the rewards for eah rank. When it comes up next time does everyone fancy scheduling in some parties on this? Was even more enjoyable when we had more in a group, even 6 at one point.

Forum Signature Test.png

Totally with Bob. I sneaked in some boots too, and it was really good fun. Don't care too much for the reset of rep before it comes out next time. Enjoyed doing the bounties and trying to get the rewards for eah rank. When it comes up next time does everyone fancy scheduling in some parties on this? Was even more enjoyable when we had more in a group, even 6 at one point.

Full parties would be good, just having team mates who had played some domination would have been nice.

You could basically tell if you were going to win in the first few seconds of each match, if you were on B alone, you're screwed.