Online Services

crippled_viper

So according to activision on their website about the status of Advanced Warfare it says it's fully operational. But I'm on the PS4 and I keep getting an error that the service is not available at this time. Anyone else having this similiar issue? I'm online and see others playing Destiny and what not, but I just want to know if anyone has tried to get on Advanced Warfare and is having this same issue. Please let me know, because this is getting very frustrating.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, seriously though. I can't tell if the servers are unavailable or if its on my end. Everyone on my friends list who has Advanced Warfare is playing Destiny. I just need someone to verify for me that the game is either working or not. Thanks!

I played AW without problems last night. So seems like it is on your end..

This is a prolific error message on Xbox One and PC and it's down to the Sledgehammer services. There has been no real acknowledgement of why it happens but it's plagued so many people for no reason. It took me 12 attempts the other day to connect and sometimes if I can't get on now; I exit the game and relaunch and I get in first time. Just doesn't make sense but it's not related to PSN or your internet - blame Sledgehammer! 

This is a prolific error message on Xbox One and PC and it's down to the Sledgehammer services. There has been no real acknowledgement of why it happens but it's plagued so many people for no reason. It took me 12 attempts the other day to connect and sometimes if I can't get on now; I exit the game and relaunch and I get in first time. Just doesn't make sense but it's not related to PSN or your internet - blame Sledgehammer! 

Thanks