VOG tonight guys???

Ryan Pedro

anyone up for a raid? I get home as early as 3:30pm my time, but I might end up having to run out a bit later... we can knock it out early, or if we have to wait, I can probably run it after 6pm central... or if we just can't get it going tonight, thursday, friday, sat or sun work as well...:) I have two to run... must get my boots!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After having a 3 day cebatical to sort family shit out I'm looking forward to doing pretty much everything (daily,herioc, nightfall,raids) UK evening times...so that will suit me Ryan.

Forum Signature Test.png

well we got it done in pretty good time... even having a pretty cool random guy drop in with us, as it was a tad quiet on the member front last night... overall it was a great run, and had fun... ended up with another pair of raid gloves (rats...) so close... but at least I have one more shot this week with my alt hunter... also got another shattered vault cloak, tons of shards and energies, and at least this time at the athelon end I got the epilogue as well as another chatterwhite shader... better than last weeks BS at the end I can tell you that...

Myself and the other two amateurs (Mazz and Gazz) are up for another go at the weekend if anyone will take us on? Collectively, if you're brave, or in ones and twos?

regardless of me having it done prior to saturday, I am always willing to jump in and help where I can if you guys need a teammate...:)

I believe y'all know my disgust with the raid at this point. Actually the drop system all together

I do, and I am sorry it's going that way for you... anything I can do to help let me know, whether it be running multiple times, etc...I have been pretty lucky overall, but am also getting a bit frustrated with missing out on the all ellusive level 30... I will keep trying, and I am very happy and honored to have you guys to help me get to where I am at this point... but I am also looking at not getting so obsessed as I may start to taper back just a bit, and spend some time in my other hobby a bit as well... I enjoy playing the game, but the minute I get to the point of wanting to give up, I may back off a little...

I'm willing to run it ad many times s needed. I have three characters so I wouldn't mind doing it. Also, I am looking to just get the boots on my hunter so I can moonwalk in front of Ryan. =P

Jk, I had a lot of fun last night. It was an amazing run up until Atheon. We wiped a few times but we could have knocked him out in our second run. We glitches coming out of the portal which threw us off. All in all we did really good. I got all my raid armour now so I'll be good to destroy this pesky praetorians.

And Tiger, we will get you that raid armour.

I'm willing to run it ad many times s needed. I have three characters so I wouldn't mind doing it. Also, I am looking to just get the boots on my hunter so I can moonwalk in front of Ryan. =P

Jk, I had a lot of fun last night. It was an amazing run up until Atheon. We wiped a few times but we could have knocked him out in our second run. We glitches coming out of the portal which threw us off. All in all we did really good. I got all my raid armour now so I'll be good to destroy this pesky praetorians.

And Tiger, we will get you that raid armour.

I'm enjoying it but it's not feeling rewarding right now,from nightfall to the raid. Like I said think I need a break.

I've got two more Normal mode Raids to run, let's get it on.

//I didn't get squat last night, shards/energies and two things I already had.

you got a piece of gear...:) but it's all good right??? well except for that dirtball nev riding my ass about him getting full raid gear... I can run one as soon as I get home if you want... 3:30 pm central

you got a piece of gear...:) but it's all good right??? well except for that dirtball nev riding my ass about him getting full raid gear... I can run one as soon as I get home if you want... 3:30 pm central

I'm just doing what any normal woman would do when she gets a huge diamond ring.

I'm just doing what any normal woman would do when she gets a huge diamond ring.

except its a piece of digital BS you got from a RANDOM drop... lucky dude I must admit, and I am even a bit jelly, but at least you got the bitch part right... you nag me worse than my wife...

except its a piece of digital BS you got from a RANDOM drop... lucky dude I must admit, and I am even a bit jelly, but at least you got the bitch part right... you nag me worse than my wife...

Hey no worries man you know I'll keep running the raid with you. Won't be long before you get your boots. So I need to have my fun now =D