Best map so far?

J4MES OX4D

I really like all the maps - there isn't one that I completely hate and avoid playing. Retreat looks pretty bleak but it plays incredibly well and is possibly my most favourite at the minute. Defender and Riot are also up there. The one that I'm not a huge fan of is probably Horizon as it could have been much better but it's still not too bad. Glad we don't have a 'nuketown' map where everyone persistently votes it in match after match although Greenband is proving popular in many lobbies it seems. 

It's rare that a COD game has such good core maps as they all look great and play really well. To think last year with Ghosts; I had to play a mode I hated just to avoid the likes of Siege, Chasm, Stonehaven, Free Fall and Stormfront! There doesn't seem to be any camper-friendly ones in AW plus with the verticality gameplay; people on rooftops can be easily got at. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I can't stand is that small one Greenland or some shit, most of the rest are fine but nothing stands out in a raid/standoff kind of way...yet

Edit....there are no good maps just some that aren't as awful as others.

I seriously can't remember any of the names. I've enjoyed them all so far, the jungle one is a bit difficult to see people. All the rest seem pretty well designed and colourful.

It's nice to play maps that I can actually see the freaking enemies.