Against all better judgment.

JsinOwl

I bought AW, it's downloading now. I know I'm going to regret it, but I miss Bees. How much do I miss him? Apparently $60 and many hours of aggravation worth.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might pick it up, not sure

I am like 90% certain I won't get it anytime soon, but there is that 10% chance

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So far I must say its very enjoyable, you may be surprised...

Agree Jonny! It's actually better than I expected and my hopes we quite high in the first place. I know it's kinda the honeymoon period but this game is very impressive indeed and I can really see it becoming a community favourite across the systems. This is streets ahead of any COD that has come out in the last few years and is the type of game that could be the series saviour and completely rejuvenate interest.

Even some of the prolific haters I've seen online are impressed with it! 

I bought the game for one reason: to play with you lot.

Some of my most memorable gaming moments was in BO2 with all of you, Ghosts I didn't bother with because the community was split between PS3 / PS4. Now that most of us have PS4s, I'm fucking pumped for this.

banlol.png

I bought the game for one reason: to play with you lot.

Some of my most memorable gaming moments was in BO2 with all of you, Ghosts I didn't bother with because the community was split between PS3 / PS4. Now that most of us have PS4s, I'm fucking pumped for this.

Basically what this dude said

See you tomorrow!

I hit two milestones today: I played both my first and last matches in Advanced Warfare. Sixty dollar lesson learned. Never will I make this mistake again.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Lot of truth there and I'm really glad we have party chat which ends the tiresome "mute all" in the lobby.

I think I'm finding the transition back from Destiny a bit much because, well......

P v E (Story) - slower paced than AW MP but you have to think a bit at times

P v E (VoG) - slightly slower paced than AW MP but you have to think a lot and work as a team

P v P - much slower paced than AW MP (which suits me). I understand why a lot of folks here prefer AW for this aspect. Also the people who currently play the Control, the Destiny version of Domination, always seem to play the objective

(Off thread, I have no problem at all with campers in TDM as they are playing the objective which is simply to kill the opposition team by any means. In any other game mode they fall into "Bell End" category)

I know I'm not comparing like with like but I'm comparing game/game modes I play with friends. If it really becomes an unbearable PITA I'll walk with the Lady more often and stay in touch with peeps through FG and the party chat function

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Care to elaborate? I'm finding it a bit rough going but hoping it is to do with being the first day

It’s not the game or the community, I’m just done with that whole scene. I’ll probably give Battlefront a go, but I cannot picture myself ever buying another CoD or Battlefield game. On second thought, I'll say that it’s partly the game and the trend towards increased complexity in CoD. I prefer simple, clean mechanics, simple loadouts, and lots of weapons with individual character. Advanced Warfare fails in every respect to meet my preferences. If CoD4 wasn’t overrun with hackers I’d probably still play it, because it’s the pinnacle of the franchise as far as I’m concerned. MW2 was fun but broken in so many ways. I think I’d rate them:

1) CoD4

2) MW3

3) MW2

4) BO2

5) BO1

6) AW

WaW, Ghosts did not play.

the trend towards increased complexity in CoD. 

Yep, this for me too. I remember when a UAV was...a UAV. I think I saw 8 options on the UAV options menu!  :o

I think I will junk all the kill streaks except basic UAV, ditch as much of the complexity on the Tigger suit as possible and just give myself as many keep-me-as-quiet-as-possible-and-off-the-radar perks as I can.

If it gets too bad I may even look for a tent perk!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork