Dark Below expansion info!!! MUST READ!!!

Ryan Pedro

hmmm... all-new weapons and gear, 3 story quests, multiplayer arenas, a challenging new cooperative Strike, six-player Raid, and more... and a level inrease!!! (32) and an additional 5 bounty slot... A co-operative strike map called The Undying Mind, will be available on PS3 and PS4 exclusively until Fall 2015 :)

http://kotaku.com/destinys-first-expansion-launches-in-december-1652167612

https://blog.activision.com/community/games-blog/destiny/blog/2014/10/29/destiny-expansion-1-the-dark-below-detailed-launching-december-9

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Micro$oft locked out of part of it for a year!?!?!! :o

They're already locked out of the Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and Dust Palace strike. Possibly some other stuff I'm not aware of.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I demand the return of the like button *stomps foot (talon), makes pouty face*

I'd use Linux on my home computers too if it could run the software I need. M$ can go shit in a hat.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Definitely worth getting this, great find Ryan. I loved my xbox over the years, put they really have not tried hard enough to get the xbox one working.They just relied on reputation of the 360 to get by, which blatantly hasn't worked. Sony really deserves a pat on the back for blowing away Microsoft.

Forum Signature Test.png

Definitely worth getting this, great find Ryan. I loved my xbox over the years, put they really have not tried hard enough to get the xbox one working.They just relied on reputation of the 360 to get by, which blatantly hasn't worked. Sony really deserves a pat on the back for blowing away Microsoft.

I agree totally... so glad I went with the PS4... PSN still needs some work, but they are headed in the right direction...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I agree totally... so glad I went with the PS4... PSN still needs some work, but they are headed in the right direction...

Yeah, the UI does need some work too, based on what xbox 360 had. IMO that's what they should at least be aiming for.

Forum Signature Test.png

Microsoft can have dust palace, it's the worst strike mission. I think they got lazy with the bosses. I can imagine them sitting around a table 2 minutes before lunch.

Guys we need some thing big exclusively for the ps4, but lunch is in 2 minutes so not too big.

How about psions with shields and health like the archon priest.

Done. Let's go for lunch.