Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

For the first time since the big nerf, I can honestly say that I was prefering an AR over a HC of any name in the Crucible (Except Hawkmoon)

Seriously, every match I had last night where I had a positive KD was because of the Vanquisher. It was beyond weird

running with thorn I was the assist king, but no real kills, which doens't make any sense

Running Hawkmoon, I was destroying everything, but that is typical

I was using a shotgun as my secondary, Maxed out Secret Handshake, and then Hunger of Scrota!

I just need a new AR to update my Vanquisher to something better than it is now

EDIt: All that being said, I am done with IB, and I even turned down Mentor missives last night on both my Lock and Punchbro, I just can't do PVP in this game anymore

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So change up all your crap. I've still got billions of shards, energies, other useless shite that I'll probably never use and need to chop it all in. Only problem is I'm almost always maxed on glimmer so don't know what to do with all this junk.

banlol.png

So change up all your crap. I've still got billions of shards, energies, other useless shite that I'll probably never use and need to chop it all in. Only problem is I'm almost always maxed on glimmer so don't know what to do with all this junk.

No shards or anything. :/

For the first time since the big nerf, I can honestly say that I was prefering an AR over a HC of any name in the Crucible (Except Hawkmoon)

Seriously, every match I had last night where I had a positive KD was because of the Vanquisher. It was beyond weird

running with thorn I was the assist king, but no real kills, which doens't make any sense

Running Hawkmoon, I was destroying everything, but that is typical

I was using a shotgun as my secondary, Maxed out Secret Handshake, and then Hunger of Scrota!

I just need a new AR to update my Vanquisher to something better than it is now

EDIt: All that being said, I am done with IB, and I even turned down Mentor missives last night on both my Lock and Punchbro, I just can't do PVP in this game anymore

The new vanguard auto rifle is good. You could get a etheric light and upgraded the vanquisher

yea, I am going to run POE's until one drops. 

Is the new Vanguard one on the Quartermaster? I haven't checked that Bot in a while

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, I am going to run POE's until one drops.

Is the new Vanguard one on the Quartermaster? I haven't checked that Bot in a while

It's guaranteed at 34

Just wasted coins on an exotic chest piece, when I should have just bought a shard instead. So dumb

//Buyers remorse