Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

I didn't know just got an invite flew into the bridge Nev says" congrats man you got the pulse rifle "

I never would have seen.

It's pretty good just did weekly and nightfall with Matt and it works well on full auto, it's got some decent perks.

I didn't know just got an invite flew into the bridge Nev says" congrats man you got the pulse rifle "

I never would have seen.

It's pretty good just did weekly and nightfall with Matt and it works well on full auto, it's got some decent perks.

I have it as well, and I am not a fan of pulse rifles, but it is cool with the full auto perk, and also it's arc...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I haven't been part of a VoG run in a long time, months.  I really want to do it, but when I'm on it seems there's never enough people.  I'd love to do it this week.  Monday-Thursday nights around 9:30 or 10 PM EST.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I haven't been part of a VoG run in a long time, months. I really want to do it, but when I'm on it seems there's never enough people. I'd love to do it this week. Monday-Thursday nights around 9:30 or 10 PM EST.

I might be able to do Wednesday.

We need to get a team together and get used to knocking the shit out of the hard VoG and normal crota etc

I'm in as you know Gary. Just need to work out regular times that work for the majority and go from there i think.

Irony is I'm struggling to get on of late as work has gone abit mental. Will try to be on over the next few days if this suits most people...[emoji4]

Forum Signature Test.png

We need to get a team together and get used to knocking the shit out of the hard VoG and normal crota etc

I'm in as you know Gary. Just need to work out regular times that work gor tye majority and go from there i think.

Irony is I'm struggling to get on of late aa work has gone abit mental. Will try to be on pvter the next few days if this suits most people...[emoji4]

Forum Signature Test.png