Hello, im dan. i'm new and stuff

LegendaryJay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Welcome.

We got member from all over the place. Many of us are in clans with each other as well. It's a rather relax gaming forum. 

We have members from all walks of life. We have some members that are teenagers and some of us have kids that are adults (me for example).

There's always room for an Irishman, especially one with your talents..

Also, welcome!

Hold up, You're on this server Hector? Niiice. I wanna get building again with other people. It's all well and good solo for..........a day. Then when you join open servers, it's basically a free for all at the entrance hub hahaha

Well, I'm up for joining you lads :D

8mSoOel.png

Hold up, You're on this server Hector? Niiice. I wanna get building again with other people. It's all well and good solo for..........a day. Then when you join open servers, it's basically a free for all at the entrance hub hahaha

Well, I'm up for joining you lads :D

I wish. I was just meant to link something funny, but I cannot for the life of me do it.

thank you so much you guys! I hear the server is fritzy with the migration, i havent been able to reply much :/ 

Welcome, hope the banter in some of the threads doesn't scare you away. It's all said with love.

I'm good with it! nothing like a nice banter to lighten the atmosphere :P

Welcome to the forum man!

Minecraft server you say? Is it vanilla? 1.8? Any room for an Irishman?

I do have a fairly minimal 1.7.10 server with 1.8 protocol. It just has Mcmmo, essentials, some small tweaks, and admin plugins mainly. There is plenty of room for anyone that wants to join. Just PM me, sennex, or message an admin on the server. I'd like to see some of you guys there! *especially* if you are irish. In fact, that is one of the rules. "Must be irish." No exceptions.