Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

gonna trade in his xbox and games and buy him a PS4 of his own.  father and son teams FTW!

I wish... my son got bored of the game pretty quick... he will bounce on and off, but he will never be dedicated to Destiny like his old man...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Ryan, I don't think there's anyone as dedicated to Destiny as you! You have a PS3 by any chance?

I don't, but I am thinking of picking one up for some old games I want to play... Frank I personally think is a tad more dedicated than me...:)

Shame the templar CP was glitchy after running one nicely. Was looking forward to seeing if fatebringer would drop after the good luck people have been having.

I may be on Friday to give it another go

Thanks for the games last night Charlie, Bob, Ryan, Chad - nice doing CE all the way through on normal but in a nice, logical way - helps the understanding!! :) Now, if I could just get a mental grip on VoG like that I'd be happy!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thanks for the games last night Charlie, Bob, Ryan, Chad - nice doing CE all the way through on normal but in a nice, logical way - helps the understanding!! :) Now, if I could just get a mental grip on VoG like that I'd be happy!

Some good runs and I think you did pretty well on the drops as well, Song of Ir Yut, Word of Crota and something else as well wasn't it?

I got my third P&T. Tough decision, love the gun but can I really see myself having it levelled up on all characters when the vault app works pretty well. But sharding P&T seems like sacrilege.

Some good runs and I think you did pretty well on the drops as well, Song of Ir Yut, Word of Crota and something else as well wasn't it?

I got my third P&T. Tough decision, love the gun but can I really see myself having it levelled up on all characters when the vault app works pretty well. But sharding P&T seems like sacrilege.

No problem, I had fun, and some great drops for all for the most part... As for VOG, I am always willing to run it through, and assist wherever needed... If you want to try running different parts just let me know...