COD World At War 2

J4MES OX4D

Oooooooo interesting... I never played world at war but, if it means back to the old days without space age technology like Black ops then I'm in!

Yeah, I don't think I could tolerate a third futuristic game on the spin. This franchise used to ooze diversity but now it just seems to be all this fantasy nonsense created by the devs portrayals rather than focusing on a specific era which people can relate to. 

Going back to the typical World War setting may upset the younger quickscoping noob-tubing generation which COD seems to be in-tune with in recent years but I still believe they can design a spectacular FPS game with classic hallmarks brought into today's generation of consoles. Treyarch only let me down with their shitty connections but their design and community relationship is usually spot-on and they know what they gamer is looking for so I have complete faith if they go this way. 

Past or future, I'm not getting it for one simple reason: that logo in the bottom right corner with the word "Treyarch" next to it.

Still putting my money on WW3.

Funny that, cos its exactly why I am interested in this title. But then again my Internet can be so lousy at times I tend not to notice treyarchs connection issues which is the only complaint I've ever heard about BO2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WW3 was the loose backdrop for MW3 so I can't see Treyarch doing their own interpretation within the same era.

After 6 years of modern and futuristic variations I can't see them going back. Assuming this is actually the next game we shall have to wait and see :)

I wish I could get excited about this.  World at War was one of, if not my favorite, Call of Duty game.  I'm just so burnt out on CoD at this point.  Nothing really changes.  It feels like the same old game every year at this point.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

IDK I'd prefer it if Battlefield did this.

LEt me get in a Tiger and roam the battlefield. Or even a Zero! Hell I'd learn to fly then if they had that

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."