How will YOU be playing CoD AW?

Playertd

How will you be playing CoD AW?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How will you be getting this game, if you get it at all? I'm planning on waiting a week or so after release, to see if the game is any good, has good connection ect.

Curious to see if any of you will be pre ordering, and how many will just skip the game altogether :P

Plus I need to figure out how to make polls....

Danm I can only have three poll questions haha.

Silly as it may sound, it will depend on Destiny if i buy COD.

If Destiny is everything i hope it to be and with the month or 2 earlier release date i may not have the inclination to buy it at all

I'll be preordering and getting this game day one as usual as I am quietly confident in AW and Sledgehammer as a whole. It's a bit risky but I miss playing Call of Duty and how it used to be. I am more optimistic this time than I was a year ago as Advanced Warfare represents a true next gen game and I am intrigued by what I've seen so far. The day Ghosts gets banished from memory will be a good day for all. The game has really tainted the franchise and it doesn't seem to sit anywhere in the series. It feels like a spin-off or some casual game with silly elements. The community morale and player counts are at such a low point and while there has been a few other titles as alternatives; it just left a gaping hole in my social gaming time. I've had a nice break though from COD and whilst I'm not as pumped as I used to be in anticipation for AW; I hope the months leading up to release will be exciting and full of new ideas.

A challenging game design and longevity-driven structure along with a solid and consistent connection is a major requirement though for my long term interest. 

The wording on the last one is messing with me.

I votes yes, because yes I will NOT be buying the game. Is that what is intended?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The wording on the last one is messing with me.

I votes yes, because yes I will NOT be buying the game. Is that what is intended?

Yeah I worded that funny on accident...if you vote yes that means you won't but the game period.

In the future I won't make posts at 3 am :)

Yeah I worded that funny on accident...if you vote yes that means you won't but the game period.

lol, it's cool bro, post is pretty good considering it was done at 3:00am.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Damnit. I voted yes at first but thought it was wrong and deleted ot and voted no.

Cant be bothred tl fix it as I am slightly drunk now...

I'll be playing this game on Youtube.

I could honestly care less about it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."