Wasting Money

Chookes

Here are a few of mine...

I've been subscribed to LoveFilm for about 2 years, stopped using it a year ago when I subscribed to Netflix. Not used in 12 months, total waste of 12 months at £7.99 is £95.88.

I signed up for a cycle to work scheme. It gave you tax benefits as you purchased it through work and came off your monthly pay check before tax deductions. Bought a bike worth £660 and got a new job soon after. I did a total of 10 miles. £66 per mile, £660 wasted. Sold it to my brother for £200.

The gym. I signed up for my first year of uni. Went 3 times. £90 gone.

Gym again. I signed up February 2012, went twice, cancelled April 2013. 13 months + sign up £226.

Golf club. I signed up last April. Played 3 times last year due to wedding/house/weather and laziness. Cost me £1,000. £330 per round of golf. Played once this year so far.

Yes, I'm an idiot.

My phone plan. I'm paying 22 £ per month fixed price for unlimited calling, texting and 3GB data limit at full speed. I only make about 50-60 text messages at most and that's a lot for me, maybe 20-30 calls and 250-300MB data.

Those numbers are probably wrong, I barely use my phone anymore.

I have done this for at least a year. What a waste... Don't know why I haven't changed it yet.

most of my wasted money is video games bought on release day:

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Borderlands 2

WoW: Mists of Pandaria

Skylanders for my son

Skylanders Giants, again for my son

and lastly, I bought about 5000 Magic the Gathering cards from a guy I work with for about 100$. Trying to relive some of the fun I had back in the early 90's, and there isn't a single flipping person around here that I can play with

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

goatkv.jpg

Ha you guys have no idea what wasting money is. A little respect please, make way, for I am Steve, Lord of the money wasters :blink::lol:

I present to you..... the money pit. Owned this 69 gto for 14 yrs now, have sunk over $20+ grand into the chassis/body and now 14 yrs later I still love old cars but don't really have a desire to have a drag only style car. So I plan to put it up for sale in the next couple months. Even though I have around $20k into it (not to mention TONS of hours of blood sweat & tears) I will be lucky to pull $4,500 back out of it because that's all the resale value of a drag car like this will bring.

BF4 season pass.... I just can't get into that game

Oh man, I forgot about this.

drop this in mine as well

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Despite my obvious talent in Paint, I'm not sure how to re-create the same "Cyclops" style in Auptyk's image. But I tried my best for our fearless leader...

He looks badass. No one will want to get on his bad side, because of what his eye might do to you.

29ln3bp.jpg