Eurogamer 2014

tronic44

You didn't see him after a few drinks on the Saturday night! I've never seen Rich so angry!!

My phone is getting charged and i'm taking a charger with me!  :lol:

Getting directions off a man who lives in another country  :lol:

:lol: I don't know what you've read that makes you want to try it!

I think you can make it yourself, petrol + pepper......pretty sure those are the ingredients

Just sounds like awesome drunk fuel, even has caffeine in it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

This line especially : In Scotland, Buckfast is recognised as the favoured drink of neds:[7][8] young males who are associated with hooliganism, casual sports clothing and stupidity.[9] Its ties to anti-social behaviour, especially with drinkers under 18 years old, have been attributed to its very high caffeine content: each 750ml bottle contains the equivalent of eight cans of cola.

It's pretty fucking funny that there is a whole wiki dedicated to people causing trouble while fucked up from drinking this wine.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Dylan, don't listen to the old man. He doesn't know what he's talking about. We're educated. They didn't have collages before the war so he's jealous. Community collage or whatever colourful collage you're part of Dylan will have you set for life buddy.

Euan,

col·lege  (kŏl′ĭj)

n.
a. An institution of higher learning that grants the bachelor's degree in liberal arts or science or both.
b. An undergraduate division or school of a university offering courses and granting degrees in a particular field.
c. A school, sometimes but not always a university, offering special instruction in professional or technical subjects.
d. The students, faculty, and administration of such a school or institution.
e. The building or buildings occupied by such a school or institution.
f. Chiefly British A self-governing society of scholars for study or instruction, incorporated within a university.
g. An institution in France for secondary education that is not supported by the state.

a. A body of persons having a common purpose or shared duties: a college of surgeons.
b. An electoral college.

col·lage  (kō-läzh′, kə-)
n.
a. An artistic composition of materials and objects pasted over a surface, often with unifying lines and color.
b. A work, such as a literary piece, composed of both borrowed and original material.
2. The art of creating such compositions.
3. An assemblage of diverse elements

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork