London Meet Up 2014 (former Eurogamer Thread) - pg 29

Plumbers Crack

I was worried you hadn't posted Dave then assumed you were playing with your new video card. I take it Saturday night was as bad as Friday?

Haven't seen anything of Stretch or Dave C - I presume they survived? :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Stretch yes, haven#t heard from Dave yet. Graphics card's awesome but I just don't have the oomph to play anything today. I'm lying on the couch like a little pussy whilst my wife babies me. It's been a long, long time since I've felt this rough. 

banlol.png

Lmao!!!

Damn you guys! Lol I'm feeling fine, been up since 7, just having a lazy day with the misses. She feels worse then me and she only had a few drinks last night :)

I'll post videos and pictures tomorrow when I'm at work, also got a surprise from me and Cal for the rest of the forum, think the others know.

The weekend was wicked guys, what we up to for this one? :D

Also..... I'm getting a KFC with the misses but I think I might just have 7up ;)

Finally feel a bit more human so thought i'd put something on here that was a bit more than " I feel crap"!

I had an awesome weekend. I still can't believe how much beer we managed to get through and on so little sleep. It was so cool to finally meet everybody and put faces to names. Sorry for not making the big fry up on Sunday morning, I honestly had every intention until somebody kept me up till stupid o'clock. However I hope the bacon on Saturday was good enough.

Eurogamer was really cool to be at,it's just a shame we couldn't atually get the energy to get there until later on! I think me and Euan went to 2 stands to play PS4 games that closed as soon as we got there. To be fair Eurogamer took a backseat for the weekend as it was all about the company we were with for the weekend. And to be honest I'm glad it was that way.

To cap the weekend off I had a KFC last night before I passed out and god damn that Supercharger KFC is.............well pretty tame, sorry Rich, you're just a lightweight!

A big thanks to everyone that made such big journies to be there, it was a pleasure to meet everyone of you (including Dylan!!)

A final thanks to our gracious hosts Dave & Kayla. Thanks for putting us up and letting us take over your house for the weekend. Totally appreciated and I don't think we'd have got away with half the stuff we did if we were all in a hotel.

To next year........Cheers!