Problems yet to be fixed on BF4

J4MES OX4D

There has been so many patches and hot-fixes that I've lost count of what's allegedly been fixed and what problems are still outstanding so I thought I'd create a thread highlighting issues you're still encountering whether it's claimed to be eradicated or not. 

On many occasions, I still spawn with no gun. It's a piss-take particularly if you spawn yourself right into the action. Sometimes I have no sound for a couple of minutes apart from some faint crackling. I'm sure both of these have been 'addressed' by DICE yet these issues still haunt me on PC. 

Rubberbanding is a given for everyone pretty much and we know that's receiving some attention now. Not quite as prominent on PC compared to the next gen systems but still rife nevertheless. 

Another issue that a few of us on PC are having with Naval Strike is texture fuck ups on the likes of Nansha Strike. I've spawned in under the map and in mid air. I've also joined games and the map textures haven't finished loading so they look like something on 640x480 from 2001. A few days ago it took about 2 minutes for the map to appear as normal and people joining were walking through rocks and general scenery. 

Any other outstanding issues you lot keep seeing cropping up? 

I've spawned in under the map 

This. Too many times to count.

Plus I played Naval Strike last night, got shot in the back and got flung 200m in the air

What kills the game is:

still getting shot after I've run round a corner 

shooting over a ledge but somehow shooting an invisible barrier

putting a whole clip into someone and no effect

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yes the inconsistency in ttk in different servers sucks

Lol glad its not just me with the weird map glitches.

Every game spawn in no gun

And invisible fences that block you on Altai range especially.

Having to restart the ap inbetween servers

- active protection on NS seems to have stopped working

- ECM jammer doesnt work. if your lucky it blocks the incoming missles but you can be targetted again instantly. might as well have flares for the shorter reload

- spawning in with no gun

- spawning in with gun iron sights blocked/texture not loaded properly

- spawning in with no sound in game for about 30s

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Another fuck up with this game and I dunno if people are having the same problem; I occasionally die for no reason. No scenery collapsing or being killed by another player; I just walk/run and then get the 'KILLED IN ACTION' bullshit message.

Another fuck up with this game and I dunno if people are having the same problem; I occasionally die for no reason. No scenery collapsing or being killed by another player; I just walk/run and then get the 'KILLED IN ACTION' bullshit message.

Never  happened to me

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I used to get it happen more in BF3 than this game, but I know what you mean, annoying when it happens.