So fucking sick of cancer

Diddums

My wife's got cancer. Two of my uncles have cancer. My mother's just been through a mastectomy, my sister's boyfriend has been fighting it for the last year, and she just rand me to tell me my father's got a year to live. 

Now I couldn't give a shit about my father, in much the same way he's never given a shit about me, but can I just get a fucking break over here? 

Not a sob story btw, just feel like ranting. 

banlol.png

My wife's got cancer. Two of my uncles have cancer. My mother's just been through a mastectomy, my sister's boyfriend has been fighting it for the last year, and she just rand me to tell me my father's got a year to live. 

Now I couldn't give a shit about my father, in much the same way he's never given a shit about me, but can I just get a fucking break over here? 

Not a sob story btw, just feel like ranting. 

Swear to god bro, we are related

hit me up on PM, we can talk shit or not its all good

tomorrow I have off of work, so IC an even send real boobs, not SFW boobs

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

that sucks man. hope you're doing as well as you can be at this time.

treatment gets better all the time. there will be a day when nobody has to deal with this any longer.

fuck cancer

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I'm really sorry to hear about that Dave. My mother had cancer twice... One of my teachers had cancer twice and he passed away not too long ago. I probably hate cancer more than any other disease, it's just pure evil.

I hope your wife gets better soon man.

Sorry to hear Dave *bro hug*

My wife lost her mother when she was only 12 to breast cancer, then her father the year before I met her to lung cancer. I've lost three grandparents to cancer and my 45 year old brother in law. One of my best friends from college came down with thyroid cancer, then a few years later, his wife got breast cancer and they have two little children. They're both doing well though.

It fucking sucks hairy, dirty, flee infested, scabby goat balls. But if there is one prick on this earth that can tell his wife's cancer to properly fuck off, it's you my friend.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Wow man, I wish I had words that could help.  That shit is terrible.  Don't even apologize with that "it's not a sob story...".  This is YOUR forum, we're YOUR friends.  Vent when you need to dude.  We're all certainly here to help any way we can. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Dave, there's no words that will make it any better for you, but you know you our support. Stay strong for those that need you, and believe me they will need you.

This shitty plague known as cancer has taken too many people I love(d)  from me already. I know exactly where you're coming from my friend. If you need a sounding board hit me up with a pm.

Hope you're ok man <3 

My gran, granddad, girl friends mum, best friends dad and my other best friends mum have passed away through cancer. My mum had breast cancer when i was about 16, she had her breast removed and thankfully she's still here today.

Every funeral i have been to has been because of cancer and all i can say is a big fuck you to cancer!

Give me a buzz if you need anything dude, i'm always here <3

Dave, be strong buddy!! I hope that everything turns out for the best with your wife and anyone else that has been diagnosed with this shit!! Everyone and I mean everyone knows someone who has or has had cancer and it's awful to deal with. Like others have said, FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!

Hopefully your wife's and your loved ones have a treatable form Dave. Cancer is the one thing that is the scariest word you can hear from a doctor. I lost my Dad to prostate cancer when he was only 52 yrs old. The only good thing is that treatment for cancer of different types has come a long way even in just the past 15 yrs so more and more people are now survivors rather than statistics. Hang in there.