Playstation State of play September 24

Luseth

So I have just watched the state of play from last night, there are a few games that have jumped out for me as something I'd like to try (bare in mind some of these aren''t PS5 exclusive) -

1. Hell is us - This is a 3rd party action game, looks quite dark & gritty akin to Hellblade maybe. Could be interesting -

2.Archeage Chronicles - Biggish game that again could be interesting, looks quite pretty and may even have mp elements as you seem to be fighting alongside others -

3. Palworld has come out on the PS5, I do have this on game pass and have meant to play it through, imagine it could be more fun with people though I imagine it's not a game FG would be particularly interested in?

4. Lunar collection hsa been remastered which if you are a JRPG fan like me may interest you. Admittedly I was caught up with Final Fantasy in my younger years so I will have to give it a go at some point.

5. Fantasian Neo Dimension - I haven't gotten round to trying Fantasian as it was locked to apple arcade but I always thought it was worth checking out so this could be on my radar, again another JRPG -

6. Dragon Age Veil Guard - I have been a big fan of this series even platinuming the last game. I love the world and lore so I will be all over this on launch (first time I have booked a day off for a game release in a very long time!)

7. Ghost of Yotei - Ghost of Tsushima sequal, this doesn't look too dissimilar to the original game to be honest visually so it will be interesting to see if there are any new mechanics in there -

Luseth.png

33 minutes ago, Luseth said:

1. Hell is us - This is a 3rd party action game, looks quite dark & gritty akin to Hellblade maybe. Could be interesting -

I really liked the look of this one, love an action horror/supernatural game and this definitely looked like something I could get into.

36 minutes ago, Luseth said:

7. Ghost of Yotei - Ghost of Tsushima sequal, this doesn't look too dissimilar to the original game to be honest visually so it will be interesting to see if there are any new mechanics in there -

I havent played the first one yet, but this looked really good too. Defimitely have to play the first one since it's free at the moment 🙂