So not so much an introduction but a reintroduction

Hello again! My beautiful FG family,  I've gone through a bit of a tumultuous time and took a step back/break from gaming and subsequently FG . I am finally back in a good mental space so I've returned. 

For those who don't know me (or don't remember... 😅) I am Stephen from Ireland, I have 2 kids one of them with Autism and I play on PS5 . When I get the chance I play helldivers , COD , Fifa and Battlefield.  I am looking to get into Hell let loose and Vigor if anyone is up for it .

11 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Welcome back Stephen! Not that much action in here anymore sadly.

And Hell Let Loose is crap imo. But only tried it for a couple hours though. Kinda old game now.

Shiit what happened 😢

17 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Welcome back.

There is still quite a few of us still around but with lack of games life work ect ect some have seifted away.

I know that one only too well mate 

Welcome back Ste!! @PrivateParts_93 Always great to see a friendly face on here.

Yes, this year has been somewhat different, games aren't in the same space as they used to be, coupled with as we all get older I think many just have certain life struggle and issues they have to deal with that means games take a backseat for a while - I certainly can relate to that for the past 12 months personally.

On 8/17/2024 at 3:09 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Its been summer, usually quiet thrn, but I feel its been quiet for a long time, compared to what it used to be. Maybe people are using Whatsapp, I dunno.

Summer is quieter, couldn't agree more. As we get into September we'll see abit moe action i'm sure. There isn't much on WhatsApp other than nonsense memes btw.

I'd love to get into some games together, Ste (and you Brede!). Not sure how the new CoD will go, at least many of us have Helldivers and Sea of Thieves, both are currently really good fun in a group right now.

Glad you're back mate - once and FGer, always an FGer ❤️🖤

Forum Signature Test.png