Backlog support thread

So, bit of an idea, everyone that plays video games regularly has a backlog of video games. I am sure that some of you have some large backlogs and I thought it was worth starting a thread to chat about them and encourage each other to actually play some of them!

I am playing Red Dead redemption 2 at the moment and somewhere near the end (at least in the Epilogue though that does seem to be going on for a while).

For me I have 2 games then that I intend to finish before beginning something new, trails of cold steel 3 and lord of the rings War in the North, at that point I am going to go through my backlog and pick something else in there rather than buying something new (so hopefully before Star Wars Outlaws comes out).

Luseth.png

Not even sure what's in my back log but just of the top of my head tomb raider 2 and 3 the last of us 2 ps5 version skyrim VR then there's loads of the ps plus games.

I always get to them at some point some time down the line which I'll have to do soon with a couple as storage is against me at the moment.

slamminbones.png

It's finishing games I have trouble with. If its a really good game I don't want it to end. I'll happily do side quests and ignore the main mission. Prime example is Fallout 4. Between console and PC I have 300+ hours and still nowhere near progressing the main story. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg