Tarkov PVE

phil bottle

So, after all the bullshit, I was given my free access to the new PVE mode the other day. It's brutal but it's fantastic, no more having to deal with cheaters. The faction bots are lethal and I've only managed to extract successfully once out of five raids. KD of 1 though 🤪

Tarkov plays as smooth as butter and I'll be back on it a lot until Grey Zone gets optimised.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The online PVE mode with progression has been a game changer for me. I'm building my Hideout, which I never used to focus on, and already have my heating, lighting and a shooting range set up. Because of random deaths I used to not bother collecting the junk required and just focused on high end items to get better weapons. But no more cheaters or ppl hiding in bushes means I'm free to play the game as intended. The scavs aren't too tricky to deal with, although they can do you with superior numbers but the faction AIs are a lot tougher and i try to only engage them when i really need to. I'm level 8 and my soft skills are developing nicely. The more you do stuff in Tarkov the better and quicker your character gets. I've also started to do the missions but just focusing on those in the Ground Zero and Customs maps. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg