Fallout - Standout moments

So just before the tv series got going I began playing New Vegas again and with the series getting people playing the games again I thought I would start a thread and just see if anyone has any memorable or favourite moments from the games?

I have platinumed 3 and 4 now with the intention to try and get New Vegas as well. Also played 76 which is quite good fun now so might jump back on it as I imagine the player count has gone up.

Did anyone blow up Megaton for example? Watching Liberty Prime decimate our enemies or even getting your first piece of power armour and feeling a bit god like.

Luseth.png

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

So just before the tv series got going I began playing New Vegas again and with the series getting people playing the games again I thought I would start a thread and just see if anyone has any memorable or favourite moments from the games?

I have platinumed 3 and 4 now with the intention to try and get New Vegas as well. Also played 76 which is quite good fun now so might jump back on it as I imagine the player count has gone up.

Did anyone blow up Megaton for example? Watching Liberty Prime decimate our enemies or even getting your first piece of power armour and feeling a bit god like.

New Vegas is amazing, but FO3 is still my favourite. I've completed them both on Xbox 360 first and then PC. FO4 I've played on PS4 and on PC I've done 140 hours and still not finished. I dont want to finish it, I love jumping back in and all the dlc, particularly Far Harbour, has really kept me going 🙂

PS5 version of FO4 is out this month for free if you own the PS4 version...and I believe a remaster of FO3 is in the works too 🥳

If you wanna jump on FO76 let me know and I'll reinstall.

My standout memory is from Fallout 3. Don't know how, but I managed to exit the vault for the first time at night. Creepiest, darkest and most memorable introduction to the capital wasteland 🤪

jeffersonclasswar.jpg