Star Wars Battlefront Collection

Luseth

So this was a surprise announcement in the Nintendo Direct, the original 2 games with a bit of a remaster but more importantly will be up to 64 players on PS5 / Switch etc which will be great.

I played online on the PC for a spell and it was great fun!

Any interest on here for this one?

Luseth.png

I never played these games and know little to nothing about them, other than people loved them! 

I’ll probably wait and see what the reception is like when it releases and watch some gameplay videos/live streams to see if it’s my type of game! 

3 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

I never played these games and know little to nothing about them, other than people loved them! 

I’ll probably wait and see what the reception is like when it releases and watch some gameplay videos/live streams to see if it’s my type of game! 

It’s definitely playing into the nostalgia of the games. I don’t see it being too popular to people that didn’t play them previously.

I expect it to be a bit of a novelty game to be honest. But still very exciting.

• Luseth changed the title to Star Wars Battlefront Collection

I still have my copy of battlefront 2 for the OG xbox.  I'll pop that sucker in my 360 from time to time and rock a few rounds.  I really liked the story mode in that too.  I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Game has released and it's sitting at just 21% positive right now. Looks like a very low-effort re-release and a very expensive one too. Netcode and input lag issues seem to be the biggest complaint. The modded originals that you could've got anytime for a fiver in the last 15 years look way better. 

Down to 19% now. The game unpacked is apparently over 60gb which is hilarious. Developers couldn't even be bothered to compress their upscaled textures which suggest it was probably done by AI also. Another classic destroyed. Very weird how Aspyr were able to do the Tomb Raider trilogy very well but this one was remarkably low-effort if no effort at all.