Elden Ring DLC - Shadow of the Erdtree - 21st June

Loads of people have been dying for more Elden Ring content - I know the Americans @Jason and @BO7H B4RRELS have been waiting forever for it, so its nice to finally see the rumours 100% confirmed. My son is stoked for it, he doesn't get too loud about hype but has already said its worth pre-ordering it. Looked really good, as you would expect from FromSoftware. Anyone else keen?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've been going back through all the old FromSoft games I missed out on before Elden Ring.  I started with DS3 and now I'm doing DS1.  Love them both!  But, coming back to Elden Ring, it feels so different!  I need to brush up on my Elden Ring skills for sure before this comes out.  I guess I've got time.  

Update 1.png

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 2/22/2024 at 7:40 PM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I've been going back through all the old FromSoft games I missed out on before Elden Ring.  I started with DS3 and now I'm doing DS1.  Love them both!  But, coming back to Elden Ring, it feels so different!  I need to brush up on my Elden Ring skills for sure before this comes out.  I guess I've got time.  

Update 1.png

So you finished DS 3 then?

Yeah, when I went back to Elden Ring, I healed when I was trying to call for my steed etc 😂

No, long story short, I wasn't able to use my PC for about 6 months.  Switched over to DS1 on Nintendo Switch and ended up buying it on XboxOne.  Just started getting back on my PC lately.  I haven't tried DS3 again.  I believe I'm still stuck at those two brothers.   

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

4 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

No, long story short, I wasn't able to use my PC for about 6 months.  Switched over to DS1 on Nintendo Switch and ended up buying it on XboxOne.  Just started getting back on my PC lately.  I haven't tried DS3 again.  I believe I'm still stuck at those two brothers.   

Ah bummer. It went quiet on your PPR so I reckoned you stopped playing it. You didnt get the cheese method right if I remember correctly. 

On 2/25/2024 at 4:15 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Ah bummer. It went quiet on your PPR so I reckoned you stopped playing it. You didnt get the cheese method right if I remember correctly. 

Correct.  

Still stuck.  

Yeah I’m pretty stoked about it. I replayed and beat it again recently on new game plus to prepare myself. Lol

Rumor has it you need to beat the lord of blood to get to the dlc so I’ll probably hop back in and get that done on a few characters to make sure. 

Fromsoft dlc content is always top notch and I’m sure this won’t be an exception to the rule. The bloodborne dlc and the 2 dark souls 3 dlcs are some of my favorite content they’ve ever released. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE