Hello fellow gamers!

Are you passionate about gaming and love sharing your thoughts? We want to hear from YOU! As part of my Digital Marketing course at Robert Gordon University, I'm conducting a research project on the impact of Activision's influencer marketing strategies on the gaming preferences of the UK Gen Z population.

🕹️ What's In It For You?

By taking just a few minutes to complete our survey, you'll be contributing to cutting-edge research within the gaming industry. Your insights are invaluable in shaping the future of digital marketing for gamers like yourself!

🔍 How to Participate:

Click https://robertgordonuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/assessing-the-impact-of-activision-influencer-marketing-on to share your opinions and experiences. It's quick, easy, and your input makes a real difference.

🌐 Survey Link: https://robertgordonuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/assessing-the-impact-of-activision-influencer-marketing-on

🙌 Thank you for being a part of this exciting research journey!

Feel free to spread the word and share the survey link with your gaming buddies. Let's make our voices heard in the gaming community!

Happy gaming!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Please don't spam Roman @r_sviatkin . I'll keep this one up as it seems the most appropriate. We don't usually allow links to be spammed from people that are new - its a place that most won't trust the link at all if they don't know you or if you've not been around to be an FGer for a while. Just setting expectations. Good luck on your University project 👍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb