Enshrouded

So it's a co-op building game...clearly I'm in and I'm assuming @Tar-Eruntalion and @crispymorgan will be interested. I know @Bluebear mentioned he was too. I even think @RenFengge will be on board after she finishes baldur's gate 3. Thoughts? 

Oh man, I have seen many videos on TikTok, and it seems like a "better" valheim in many ways, I would 100% play it, but there is one problem, my ancient pc can't even run it according to the requirements on steam, I will sail the high seas soonish and see if there is a cracked version to try and see for myself how it runs

17 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Just picked it up as an early birthday treat to myself. Will be on it this evening if anyone else has it? Can stream it in the discord

If you stream it let me know, I wouldn't mind having a watch, it certainly looks good from what I have seen so far!

Luseth.png

I haven't heard or seen anything about this one, which is weird. Although, a few other games have exploded and took over the internet over the last month. Compared to Valheim, where would you put it?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 2/19/2024 at 8:43 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I haven't heard or seen anything about this one, which is weird. Although, a few other games have exploded and took over the internet over the last month. Compared to Valheim, where would you put it?

I just bought it too, and spun up an FG server. Folks have said it's a more in-depth Valheim. I will keep you posted and let you know how I like it. 

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Okay....looking good as I've watched a bit of this to say i'm interested. How does the quest system work?

They just unlock and you do them! Not sure how it works 100% with the server but it seems you do them then its done.