Grey Zone Warfare

Lurchzy
Go to solution Solved by phil bottle,

• Solution
8 minutes ago, Lurchzy said:

Does anyone know much about this one? Haven't heard anything about it, but the trailer looks decent.

A bunch of content creators did some videos on it a couple of weeks ago. I watched a few. It does look great and has a lot of Tarkov vibes. If they pull it off and it all works then it'll be up my street.

By pull it off I mean net code, lag etc need to he non existent... plus shooting mechanics all need to be top notch.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Some of the folk making this used to be devs at Bohemia, i.e. they worked on Arma and DayZ, which is a plus for me.

It's looking like it's going to be a great game, can't wait to get a go on it. 

One of the annoyances with Tarkov is extraction camping, it's not massively prevalent in my experience, only on a couple of maps where there are only a few extractions available...but looks like that's almost totally negated in this game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Developers seem like absolute twats sadly. There's been some solid feedback but they just don't want to listen and are really up content creators arses and not prospective buyers who are actually providing key feedback rather than just milking viewers. The fact passengers can't fire guns whilst in helicopters is absolutely fatal and will just see people camping landing and extraction zones only to be shot as soon as they exit. Things like this need to be understood and addressed logically rather than the devs throwing toys out of their pram.

Shame because it does have a lot of impressive elements so it will be sad if they sour things with the community before the game is even out.