Living The Dream

IRaMPaGe

This is another related article to add. 

Who wants to join the Bromley coaching team? 

The qualification is to win a league title in the newest football manager. 

WWW.BBC.COM

Gamers can land a full-time job at National League Bromley by completing a new challenge on...

Funnily enough I watched one of Tom's videos the other week for the first time ever after wanting to see what FM was like these days and his content was excellent! Glad he's making a living off content creation and way more deserved than half the gaming tripe we see plaguing YouTube. 

I miss FM so much but more when it was Championship Manager. The additional toggles and tweaks on the latest games absolutely blow my mind! Maybe worth picking it up on one of the platforms to chill in the background whilst the boring stuff in life carries on...might end up with a different career it seems 😅

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I picked the latest one up on my phone as it was free with Netflix or something like that, it’s so confusing now. There’s so much you have to do, I feel like it gone passed a chilling game and it is now a job interview 😄

On 11/18/2023 at 4:30 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I miss FM so much but more when it was Championship Manager. The additional toggles and tweaks on the latest games absolutely blow my mind! Maybe worth picking it up on one of the platforms to chill in the background whilst the boring stuff in life carries on...might end up with a different career it seems 😅

I kinda departed management games when SI games lost the CM licence and moved to FM. Although it was the same team making the same game, I just felt burned out by then and it wasn't the same. Been playing Championship Manager from 2 until 4 which was ultimately 95-96 all the way to the 03-04 season - literally a decade! FM also didn't have the photo backgrounds which sorta killed the immersion in some way. Nowadays it's just too complex and time consuming to get into although I have been tempted to pick up a new release in recent years. 

I remember sinking hours into this game, there would always be one random made up person that would have the highest score in the game. They’d always be from Korea or Argentina and be from some lower division side.  

IMG_9029.jpeg