Super Mario Bros: Wonder

I picked this one up a few days after release, and It'll be the next one I tackle once I'm done with Spider-Man 2.  I've always preferred the classic side-scrolling SMB games, so this one was an easy buy for me.  Plus, the couch co-op should be a lot of fun to play with @Rumelylady Adrian, and his wife.   

Anyone else pick this one up?

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

11 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I picked this one up a few days after release, and It'll be the next one I tackle once I'm done with Spider-Man 2.  I've always preferred the classic side-scrolling SMB games, so this one was an easy buy for me.  Plus, the couch co-op should be a lot of fun to play with @Rumelylady Adrian, and his wife.   

Anyone else pick this one up?

My missus offered to order this last night after I showed it her, assuming she was serious about it I will be reminding her this evening and ordering it ^_^ It looks like something we could play together but the kids might also enjoy something so colourful on screen ^_^ Some of the clips I have seen of it suggest it looks quite good 🙂 

Luseth.png

Agree, It'll be good for a laugh or 7.  Here's a trailer too.  I forgot to link one in my previous post.

So far, so good.  I'm enjoying this one.  We haven't tried the co-op stuff yet, but It's your typical 2D style Mario game.  

We had a go the other day and played some co-op, what was great which might interest anyone with younger children. My wife and I was playing but we added my daughter in as a 3rd player, being only 4 she didn't really know what she was doing but we could take most of it at our own pace so we could slow down enough so she could at least see which way she was walking / running. It was great fun!

Luseth.png

We struggled a bit with Bowser's Fury 3D so i'm wondering if this will be better given its 2D. Sounds like it would suit us playing this one as a 4 much better so may get it for Christmas Day fun game to play as a family.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb