I noticed this one was in early access with the purchase of the base bundle.  It looks like an action/hack-and-slash RPG with a WoW or Darksiders look to it.  It's received a lot of negative reviews due to some server issues and all that fun usually associated with MMOs.  I may end up checking it out.  @Rumelylady even wants to give it a go.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I heard some mixed reviews @Riff Machine , so it seemed not all bad. One of those free to play, give it a go games that has some early potential but no staying power because it needs some constant updates/work to progression systems. Hard market to crack that one.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 9/12/2023 at 11:11 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I heard some mixed reviews @Riff Machine , so it seemed not all bad. One of those free to play, give it a go games that has some early potential but no staying power because it needs some constant updates/work to progression systems. Hard market to crack that one.

Yeah, it didn't hold my interest for long.  I suppose that also has much to do with BG3, Sea of Stars, and Starfield.  It felt very basic.  Maybe I'll get back to it at some point, but if not, oh well.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*