Counter-Strike 2

J4MES OX4D

3 videos have been shared by Valve on what updates you'll find in CS2.

Good news that its free. Not sure I'll be playing it as my twitch days were never there and FPS on a M&K frustrates me but I hope they can improve it to an extent that there is some genuine hype as its always good to see old games get an overhaul for the better.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to Counter-Strike 2

CS2 launched last night - bit disappointed they completely overwrote CSGO including achievements and data and also haven’t provided a legacy client. Did have a quick butchers this morning and it’s incredibly beautiful and smooth but they defo should’ve not wiped GO from existence. I was expecting a watered-down version to remain at least.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:00 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

3 videos have been shared by Valve on what updates you'll find in CS2.

Good news that its free. Not sure I'll be playing it as my twitch days were never there and FPS on a M&K frustrates me but I hope they can improve it to an extent that there is some genuine hype as its always good to see old games get an overhaul for the better. If you want to follow news from the world of counter-strike, I recommend periodically checking out the platform https://fyed.me/. There is a lot of useful information here 🙂 

Today I want to share my first impressions of CS 2.

I've been playing CS for many years, and I was very happy about the release of the new part. I was particularly impressed by the game's graphics and physics.

The game looks amazing and is very realistic.

I was also impressed by the new game mechanics. I especially liked the new options for customizing weapons and characters.

Overall, I'm very impressed with CS 2. It's a great shooter that will surely appeal to all fans of the genre.