RIP Lance Reddick

Sad news today.  Lance Reddick, the voice of Destiny's Zavala and Horizon Zero Dawn Cylus, passed away at 60.  

216010211d4042aa8e14c07cd5650ae6_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Lance Reddick, known for his work on 'The Wire' and 'John Wick,' has died at the age of 60. RIP.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I wonder what Bungie will do with Zavala?  If they kill him off, Saint-14 could potentially take over the Titan Vanguard, but I really hope they don't re-cast him.  Lance had that voice that just doesn't seem to be one to mimic IMO.  He really fleshed out and made Zavala the character he is today.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

12 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I wonder what Bungie will do with Zavala?  If they kill him off, Saint-14 could potentially take over the Titan Vanguard, but I really hope they don't re-cast him.  Lance had that voice that just doesn't seem to be one to mimic IMO.  He really fleshed out and made Zavala the character he is today.

Seems so weird thinking about it tbh. The more these guys and girls go, especially at the age they do is really hits home. 60 was no age, and he really seemed to be a great guy.

Destiny wise, I think at some point Zavala was due to be removed at some point. Many people didn't like how he was portrayed as the Leader of the defence but not doing too much to help. As usual, you don't realise what you've got til it's gone and I think having a regular, comforting leader always at the front of your franchise always gives that stability you need in games and in life.

A real hard one to replace but I think they should do it, like they did with Cayde-6 when Nathan Fillion stopped doing his voice.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

#lancereddiik #fyp #helghan_soul #destiny #destiny2

I don’t know if TikTok links work good here but I thought this was nice. 

I hope they don’t try to replace him. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A real hard one to replace but I think they should do it, like they did with Cayde-6 when Nathan Fillion stopped doing his voice.

I re-read what I said...when i say 'replace' I mean, effectively replace the leader in the game to another character. So yeah, no one else do him or his lines. Best to remove him as a tribute to Lance.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb