Destiny 2 ViDoc - Lightfall

GazzaGarratt

First ViDoc since they started these I wasn't blown away by which I suppose is understandable as there isn't much new things in it we already know about.

I've been saying for a while that the new Guardian Ranks is a key bit i'm interested in as it needs to help the new player experience, otherwise this DLC might only last 3-4 weeks for a large population of the D2 crowd. I personally haven't played in a few months and i'm happy i'm on that break. I think based on previous experiences, the DLC will be worth the money from a campaign (as its in the same format as Witch Queen's) and raid perspective for me and the break is good to get me excited for it - I just hope that it is in a good state for new and returning players because I have to admit when I dipped back in before Christmas even I was abit overwhelmed with how I needed to understand where everything was in the game.

Forum Signature Test.png

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

First ViDoc since they started these I wasn't blown away by which I suppose is understandable as there isn't much new things in it we already know about.

I've been saying for a while that the new Guardian Ranks is a key bit i'm interested in as it needs to help the new player experience, otherwise this DLC might only last 3-4 weeks for a large population of the D2 crowd. I personally haven't played in a few months and i'm happy i'm on that break. I think based on previous experiences, the DLC will be worth the money from a campaign (as its in the same format as Witch Queen's) and raid perspective for me and the break is good to get me excited for it - I just hope that it is in a good state for new and returning players because I have to admit when I dipped back in before Christmas even I was abit overwhelmed with how I needed to understand where everything was in the game.

Tbh I'm not remotely hyped to the point I think the game needs a massive rethink, the season quests just have you doing the same mission over and over and the last one it was easier to apparently wait till the end and run it once. I have played regularly but mostly PvP. Will see how this new strand thing goes do the campaign and then it's summer 😂 so hopefully ps5 takes a back seat.