I'm definitely interested to see who was behind all the shitty monetization and locking off content behind a pay-wall  in the first 2 games.

People seem keen to blame Activision but apparently Bungie did the same thing with the Halo games.

Unlike @GazzaGarratt I'm not in love with Bungie and Destiny as a game so I'll call them out on any bullshit.

fart.gif

On 9/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I agree, although I wouldn't wait too long. Just invading can put the other team on edge. Getting 1-2 kills puts the team out of sync.

I played last night with @Nutcuttlit and Marc. Marc had invaded the other team and just as they got their Primeval to no health he got a kill which gave it some health back so we got the win. If I was on the other team I'd have been super pissed 😆

I definitely prefer this mode to any other PvP. Regular Crucible is just annoying.

fart.gif

What don’t you like about Forsaken?
Posted
As Datto says it's not a bad system, just needs tweaking. I agree that you need another place for MW cores however it shouldn't be a "farming" option. Infusion has to more of a decision rather than it make you completely dismiss all weapons for one goal of getting a higher Power Level.
I disagree. It IS a bad system. You shouldn't need MW Cores just to infuse. At least not for Legendary gear. It should apply for Exotics. The system before was perfectly fine.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

What don’t you like about Forsaken?
Posted
20 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Can't watch the video where I am at the moment but if you spend a little time with Spider you shouldn't have to many problems...he sells them

Via the FG App

Except they double in price every time. They start at 10 for one but for 5 it goes up to 160. And to buy 5 you end up spending 310. So it's really not a good system.

fart.gif

What. The. F.... Bungie?!!?!
Posted

They have put a statement out saying they should have made it more clear what would happen with this faction rally and blah blah blah.

It's fair to say that they've completely fucked up with this game and really given themselves a bad name in the process.

fart.gif

Who's still playing?
Posted
On 24/12/2017 at 10:17 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Maybe so but I'd argue that it isn't as bad as everyone is saying. We all dismiss games far too quickly these days.

I've played enough of this game to decide that it isn't as good as the first game is NOW. They've took things away and changed things that just didn't need to changing.

I've enjoyed playing this game but I just can't be bothered anymore. There's no need to grind anymore. I've been using the same weapons since the first week or 2 because they removed random stats from weapons. I've got a TON of exotics because they dropped so easily to start with.

fart.gif

Who's still playing?
Posted
On 23/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

It is but I won't understand why anyone would completely uninstall D2.

The masterworks and the Osiris weapon nodes has given it something to grind for again.

They haven't for me. This game is just a shell of what Destiny is.

fart.gif

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy